Chapter 4: School Time Pt.3

Start from the beginning

"You go this way too?"

"Yea, why?"

"Well, my house is in this direction to."

"Cool. Well see you tomorrow." Shiniko said as they stopped in front of her house 

"So this is your house?"

"Yup."

"It's big, but not as big as mine. My house is the one at the end of the street."

"Nice to know, see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah, see ya!"

When Shiniko got inside, an irritated Gakushuu greeted her.

"Who was that with you." He demanded.

"That was just a friend." She answered calmly.

"Ok...Well I hope I can meet him someday."

"Yea...hehehe..."

Shiniko walked away backwards with her hands up while nervously chuckling.

When she got back to her room, she showered and changed into a white T-shirt with skulls on it and comfy black shorts. Then, she sat at her desk with her black headphones on with music blasted to her liking.

No one knew the 'real' Shiniko, except Gakushuu and Gakuhou, but they didn't mind. 

It was about time to have dinner, but Shiniko was too lazy to cook, so she asked Gakushuu to make her dinner.

"Shuu, can you make dinner?"

"Why can't you make it yourself, you're good at cooking."

"Cause I'm too lazy..."

"Fine... couch potato..."

"Heard that."

"...You were supposed to..."he said and sighed at the end.

"Foods done!"

"Bring it up."

Gakushuu just sighed and brought the food up to Shiniko's room on a tray. Shiniko thanked him and brought it to her table, then scarfed down the meal. Since Gakushuu made the meal for her, she brought the tray back down and washed everything.

"May be you're not as lazy as I thought~" Gakushuu teased. 

"Shuddup."

"You owe me one now, since I helped you 'n all."

"Yeah, yeah whatever you want...Night I'm gonna hit the hay."

"Night."

Shiniko went back upstairs to her room, but not to sleep, she was gonna stay up a little to finish a new anime she started. Before long, she had finished about half of the episodes and decided to sleep.

~Time Skip to summer~
~In the Morning~

The sun's rays shone through the curtains and onto Shiniko's face, she felt the rays burning her eyelids and woke up. 

It was a school day so she didn't really have a choice. She got ready and went to the kitchen, there was already food on the table.