"Don't think that I won't be able to find you," he says as he turns and lays on his stomach against him as his head leaned against his stomach.

"Are you serious I'll make sure you don't find me,"

"I'll take the challenge..."

Sollux couldn't help but grin as he leaned down and gave him a kiss. His hand held his cheek while his other hand became entangled within the Ampora's dark locks. He bites his lip leaving a mark as it bled down to his chin. He licks up the bodily fluids and chuckles taking in his expression that screamed for more.

"You're such a masochist," he whispers into his ear as he nibbles on his earlobe. Eridan whimpers a bit and clutches onto his shirt tightly. He pulls himself up a bit just as Sollux sinks his teeth into his neck.

"A..agh...s..Sol..."

"Don't hold back....don't forget....it's our last week..."

"O..okay..."

Captor removes his glasses and stares at Eridan catching his gaze into his. Eridan stares into his eyes feeling as if his body and mind were being put under a captivating spell. He lifts himself up more and pulls his face to his locking their lips together in a more passionate kiss that was both rough and sloppy. Sollux tugs on his scarf and moves it off as he runs his hands underneath his shirt lifting it up bit by bit. Eridan however reaches passed his waist and starts unbuckling the Captor's jeans. Sollux grins and flips their bodies over so he sits on top of him from behind. He slides his hands underneath his shirt again and tightly pinches his nipples in-between his fingers.

"Ah..ah..!"

He leans forward licks the back of his neck as he continues to fondle his nipples. He lifts his shirt up even more and yanks it up above his head and tosses it aside. He leaves trails of bites down from his neck, shoulder and back until he really he's to the Hem of his pants and removes them leaving the Ampora's in his undergarments. Sollux tosses aside his own clothes and  leans over against Eridan as he reaches up and inserts two fingers into his mouths.

Eridan trembles as he feels Sollux pressing against his entrance over his undergarments making him yearn for more.  Sollux removes his fingers as he pulls down his underwear and spreads out his cheeks as he inserts his fingers into him.

"Ngh...!" Sollux smirks and pumps his fingers in and out as he continues to mark all over his back. "S..Sol please....!"

"Keep begging ED...maybe I will..." He says with a chuckle just as his other hand glides down to his privates and begins pumping the shaft at a quick pace. Eridan gasps and clutches the sheets on the bed as he feels his blood rushing through his body with excitement and lust. Sollux pulls his fingers out and removes his own underwear. And unaware to Eridan, he quickly grabs his waist and quickly enters into him immediately pressing against a very sweet spot.

Eridan cries out and tilts his head back as he feels him inside of him. Sollux pulls out and reenters into him once again and quickens his pace with no remorse. Eridan moans loudly and calls out his name on more than one occasion, until Sollux covers his mouth and pumps into him faster and harder without giving his lover a single chance to continue speaking. Sollux bites into his shoulder and pounds into him harder than before. Eridan couldn't contain himself no longer and let's out a muffled moan as he releases. Sollux growls and releases as well into his body as some leaks down his legs. He collapses on top of him and sighs.

"Sol..."

"Yeah....?"

"P...please....if you need to....let me go...then go ahead....I won't let your own heart get caught in a fish net of sorrow..."

Sollux stares at him and sighs softly through his nose. It really was all up to him.

The week passes with more tension building up within their bodies. The last day getting ever so close along with graduation day. And what brought up even more doubt was that as a senior Eridan had to take more time out of his day to prepare for the ceremony leaving time with Sollux to suddenly vanish before their eyes.

Everyone else was concerned with their sudden development of distance and wanted do whatever they could to help them, even their old enemy Rachelle had tried to assist them. But their efforts were tosses aside with no results. They could only watch as the distance grew and grew. The day before the ceremony arrives and Eridan is just about ready to leave out to sea, but before he can he wanted to hear his decision. He dials Captor's number and calls him.

Sollux sits on his bed with his phone just as it rings revealing Eridan's caller ID. He answers it and holds his breath.

'This is what you decided...and with how it is now maybe...it's for the best.....so just get one with it asshole and tell him!'

"Sup ED?"

"I called to know...have you made your decision?"

For a moment Sollux remains quiet until he finally gives a small sigh. Both their hearts are beating as they anxiously awaited for the end.

"Yeah....I have.."

"And...?" His voice was quiet and his eyes were watering.

"I..think it's time to let go...."

Eridan drops his head and sniffles, "I figured..that's what you would say..."

"I'm sorry Ed...."

"No...it's alright....maybe we'll cross paths again in the future but for now......we gotta go our separate ways..."

"Yeah..."

"I know you won't be able to make it tomorrow....so...I suppose...this is...goodbye...."

"Yeah..."

"Sol....before you go...please know that...I...I love you....."

Sollux clutches his phone and replies with a shaky breath, "Yeah....I know...."

"Goodbye..."

"See ya....Ed..." Both hang up in silence. Eridan drops his phone and covers his face as tears filled his eyes and overflowed even through his fingers.

Sollux breathes and removes his glasses only to cover his eyes with his arm as tears soaked over the skin of his arm.

The ceremony goes without an issue as parents sit along with their families as they awaited to watch their children and other members walk along the stage. Eridan's friends and their families had all attended, all except for Sollux who was unable to make it. As time moved along and the names began to be called. His name is finally said through the speakers as he walks across the stage only to be followed by a massive amount of cheers and nonsense from where the others sat. He looks up to them and smiles, but just as he looks to the exit he notices a pair of red and blue eyes. He stares as he makes his way down and returns to his seat.

The pair of eyes continue to stare, until they fade away behind the curtains.

Eridan turns his face forward once more and could only bring a small smile to form on his face.

'Perhaps it's not the end...maybe...it's merely...the beginning...'

To be continued....

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! I AM SO SORRY IT HAD ENDED THIS WAY BUT FEAR NOT A SEQUEL WILL ARISE WITH MORE DRAMA AND POSSIBLY FAMILIAR EVIL FACES AND NEW ONES AS WELL! SO LOOK FORWARD TO START OF THOSE!

ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HSVING PATIENCE FOR MORE! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!