Extending Our Hearts

⎯⎯⎯⎯ SHORT STORY ⎯⎯⎯⎯

Author's Note:

First thing I should mention is that this story was previously titled Pure. It hadn't been my intention to change the title when I had been writing it, however, I realised that I personally didn't like the title that much after I completed the story.

Secondly, I wrote this story myself and I do not accept plagiarisation. This book or any portion thereof may not be used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Nicolette Roux.

I ask of my readers to contact me via Private Message if you happen to come across a story that is quite literally a copy-paste of mine. I thank you in advance.

Notices:

• This story has grammatical errors and/or typing errors. Please, do try to correct me.

• HATE is not tolerated! I will report you for harassment and abuse.

• This story includes curse words and some illegal actions which I do NOT condone. It is all for the sake of fiction and creativity.

• To prevent confusion I will add this:

This story is written in Theodore's POV.

Extending Our Hearts was started May 28 2017 and completed on August 27 2017.

As of August 29, I will be correcting and rewriting a the story as this is my first story published on Wattpad and It had been written in lowercase the first time. Expect minor changes, nothing drastic.

I thank you in advance for reading my story as it means a lot to me and, please, vote and comment to show your support.

Much love,

Nicolette.