New World

I hurried to the control room. I knew I didn't have time to search the whole base for my Mother. I knew that Maria Hill would be in charge of the control room. I tried to push the terrible images of my Dad lying dead somewhere to the back of my mind as I entered the control room. There was mild chaos in the room. Maria was yelling orders into an earpiece. I ran up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

I must have not concealed the wild look in my eyes very well, because she looked shocked when she saw me.

"What is the situation." I begged. She knew enough about me to know I was asking about what had happened to my parents.

"A Norse god called Loki used the tesseract to portal into our world. The tesseract was an 084 being studied in New Mexico. Your father was guarding the base..." She trailed off and looked into my eyes. "Are you sure you want to hear this from me?" She asked. I nodded.

"Loki used his powers to put many agents in the base under his control. Including Agent Barton." The emotions I had been holding back were about to explode. I felt tremors start to go through my body, a light burst. The bursting of a light brought me back to reality. Right before I would loose control my emotions.

"He isn't dead." Maria Hill offered. I repeated those words in my head over and over, as a life line.

"Where is my Mom now?" I asked, keeping my voice level. "She is enterigating Loki." Without premisson, I opened the servalance feed in the room the prisoner was being held. I also put in an ear piece to hear the conversation.

"Look at you Natasha, your greatest fear is that your child will become like you. Yet you started training her to become just that from the time she could walk. Just like red room."

Mom stood there for a moment in shock.

"That's not true." She argued

"Oh but it is. You hide your past and vowed to change, yet weren't you the one to teach your daughter how to perfectly use a sniper for her seventh birthday?" Loki replied.

"How we trained her, taught her to defend herself and complete missions, was nothing like Red Room. She trained like every other S.H.I.E.L.D agent. And who are you to question my parenting?" She demanded.

"Only a God who can see inside your head." With that Mom turned and waled out the door, head held high, without looking back.

I took out the ear piece and placed it down on the consuls. How did Loki know about me? We had never met? Then I remembered, if he was controlling my father of course he would know his memories.

"Fury and a few other agents are in the Lab, you may want to talk to them." Maria suggested.

I heard the arguing long before I saw the lab door. I opened the glass door and saw Mom, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers and a blonde body builder. Wow S.H.I.E.L.D is really worried about this. I stepped into the room.

"Everything special about you comes out of a bottle." Tony said. Fury glanced at me and cut in.

"Agent Barton, I am glad you received your Mother's message."

"Agent Barton? Wasn't he the one Loki has under a spell..." Bruce trailed off as they all turned to look at me.

"Ohh, I am very sorry." He said. They all seemed to realize I was his daughter. Mom was staying surprisingly silent.

"What the hell is this Fury? Why is a kid here? This is a war." Rogers demanded.

"I am not a kid. I am a teenagers." I replied. Fury and Mother shot me a this is not helping look.

"I would listen to her Capt. She is scary. When we first met she threatened to kill in multiple different ways." Tony joked. My mother stifled a laugh.

"Agent Barton is here because she has many skills that can be useful." Fury explained. Steve and all the other avengers in the except Thor and my mother looked appalled.

"I don't think this is the best idea." Bruce advised.

"You can't be serious." Steve exclaimed. Thor looked strangely around the room.

"On Asgard warriors of her age would be fighting bravely." Thor argued.

"Thank you Thor."Mom and Fury said. Sharing a concerned glance.

"Listen up!" Fury yelled. The room became silent, as all eyes turned to him. "Kendra is a witch. Her magic can be very useful to fighting Loki." The room and everyone in it stared at my in shock.

"I am her mother and I give her permission to fight with us." More shock glances around the room.

"None of what I told you can leave this room." Fury commanded. Looking everyone in the eye. A beeping sounded in the room.

"The sceptre has been located." Bruce announced.

"The tesseract belongs on A share. No human should touch it." Thor argued.

"I'll go get it." Tony said as he turned to walk out of the room. Rogers grabbed his arm.

"No alone." He sais. Tony turned to him defiantly.

"You think you can stop me?" He asked.

"Put on the suit and let's find out." Rogers challenged. Suddenly, an explosive went off. We all flew back.

"Kendra!" My mother called out. I coughed the smoke out of my lungs. My hand found its way to the holster on my waist. I had a few knives, two guns and my wand. Mom put her hand on my should.

"Kendra, go to the command center. You can help Agent Hill." My Mom ordered. As I ran to the Command Center I realized why she sent me there. The only way the explosives could be snuck on to the helicarrier is if a amazing marksmen shot the into the plane. The only person who had the tech and ability was my father. Mom didn't want me to be around when the had to fight him. Neither did I.

'''''''''''''''''''~~'~~~''~~'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey Everyone, I hope the wait was worth it. The next update will come soon.

Forever and Alway,

Me.