The File

"Not so fast you." Professor Mcgonagall called out to us.

Harry, Hermione, Ron and I turned around. Grandmother marched across the hall to us.

"Professor Lupin has informed me you four encountered a dementor. You must all go to the hospital wing now." Grandmother instructed walking towards the infirmary. We followed.

Madam Pomfrey had each of us sit down on a hospital bed.  She handed each of us a chocolate bar.

"Professor Lupin already gave gave us chocolate." Hermione explained.

"Really? I am glad we finally have a defence teacher who knows his medicine." Madam Pomfrey said approvingly.

"Now stay here for about twenty minutes and you can go back to the feast." She instructed. We each layed down on our beds. My bed was the closest to the door. I faintly heard Professor Lupin and Grandmother talking.

"Minerva, is everything alright with Kendra Barton?" He asked. His voice drifted in from under the door. None of the others seemed to hear them.

"Why do you ask?" Grandmother inquired, deflecting the question.

"She seemed very affected by the dementers. Almost as much as Harry. With Harry it makes sense he was so affected, but Kendra seems to be relatively normal." Professor Lupin explained. There was a silence.

"Kendra has a very unique situation and It is not my place to tell you everything. She has been exposed to mature situations from a young age."
Grandmother explained.

Professor Lupin seemed to except this answer because there was complete silence. After more silence we were told to go back to the Great Hall for the feast.

I left the trio to go sit with Lav and Jazz. I waved at Cho as I say  down.

"Is it true that Harry fainted ?" Lavender asked.

"Yeah, but I don't see why it matters. I heard Malfoy was pretty shaken up by the dementors too." I replied. I wasn't sure if the part about Malfoy was true, but he deserved it.

"I bet he did. I was two cars away from the dementors and I almost started crying." Jazz added as she flicked her French braid off her shoulder.

"Hey Celina, did you hear that Malfoy screamed and tripped over a table when the dementors passed his compartment." Lav gossiped to a girl next to her talking with a group of other girls.

"Really?.."
______________________________________

The next day Hermione and I were heading to DADA after herbology.

"Hey Harry." I greeted as he and Ron came over.

"Hullo Kendra, Hermione." Hermione just nodded.

"What do you think DADA will be like this year?" Harry asked.

"I think it will be a lot bloody better than when Lockhart was teaching." Ron exclaimed.

"I hope your right." Harry replied.

We walked into the DADA classroom and notice a closet at the from of the classroom. We all sat down next to each other. Professor Lupin got up in front of the class once everyone was seated.

"This-" he gestured to the closet, "Is a boggart. Can anyone tell me what a boggart is?"

A few people raised their hands. He called on Dean.

"A boggart shows you your greatest fear." He responded.

"Very good. Can anyone tell me how this can be harmful. "

I raised my hand and was called on.

"If you are afraid it is easy to be killed because you are not thinking clearly or you my be petrified." I replied.

"That is very true. Does anyone know what a boggart looks like?"

Hermione waved her hand frantically.

"No one knows."

"That is correct. There is one spell that can repel a boggart. The spell is Riddikulus. Nevil, that is your name right?-"

Nevil nodded.

"Come up here and demonstrate the spell for us."

Nevil walked to the front of the class timidly.

"Nevil, what are you most scared of?"
Professor Lupin asked.

"P-Professor Snape, sir." Nevil responded. A few people in the class giggled. I however, was angry that a teacher could scare a student that much.

" Nevil you have a grandmother correct. What does she look like?"
Professor Lupin prodded.

"Well she has a large handbag and she has a hat with a raven on the top." Nevil offered.

"Good. Now imagine professor Snape in your grandmother's clothes." NevI'm looked shocked and the class sniggered.

Professor Lupin opened the closet and  Snape stepped out. Lupin told Nevil to concentrate and perform the spell. Nevil did and suddenly Snape was in Nevil's grandmother's clothes. The class lost it.

"Everyone line up. Think of what your biggest fear is and how you can make it funny. One at a time you will face a Boggart."

We all lined up and I was toward the back.Harry was last in line. I waited patiently, trying to think of what my greatest fear could be. It wasn't guns or danger or things that could kill you. I knew how to deal with all of those things. I pondered it for a little while longer, until I realized i was next in line.

"I bet she doesn't have a fear." I heard Ron mutter.

I walked toward the boggart. Once I got a few feet in front of it, the boggart started to change form. It changed into a S.H.I.E.L.D file on the floor.

"She is scared of a piece of paper?" Someone said behind me.

I hesitantly walked over and picked it up. I opened it and read the file paper inside.

Date: Sept. 11th

Regarding: Clint Barton and Natasha Romanaoff

Status of agents: Dead

I dropped the file in a dazed shock. My hand were shaking. I could no longer see or hear anyone else. My breath became ragged and I heard my heart pounding. They dead, they read when I was off at school and couldn't help them. I felt a tear  leak out of my eyes.

It's not real

A voice in the back of my brain said. It repeated.

It's not real.
It's not real.
It's not real.

I took a shaky step backward and pointed my wand at the paper.

"Riddikulus!" I yelled with an unsteady voice. The paper began to twitch and it morphed into a picture Coulson, Maria, Mom, Dad and I on the roof of the S.H.I.E.L.D for my tenth birthday.

I picked the picture up and gave a small laugh. We all looked ridiculous in the photo. Could in had lettuce in his front teeth, Maria's hair was in her face, Mom was caught between blinks, Dad had an arrow caught in his hair and I had a just spilled water on my shirt.

I wiped away a single tear, then placed the photo on the floor a walked away. As I walked to the back of the room (still shaken up) and the dementor changed as the next person walked up.

●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Hey Everyone, sorry that update took awhile, I lost my third Harry Potter book. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Remember if you haven't already done this comment your suggestions for what Kendra's
Patrounus should be.

Forever and always,

Me.