Foreword

[ SEALED LIPS ]

I M P O R T A N T :

I M P O R T A N T :

Enjoy every chapter and every clifhanger! Remember to vote/like and comment to help your girl out! Grab a snack and relax ◡̈

D I S C L A I M E R :
English is not my first language and there may be some mistakes. !!TRIGGER WARNING!! There are subjects about suicide and stalking.

U P D A T E S :

The story is completed, so you do not have to wait for any updates.

S Y N O P S I S :

[ completed ]
In the somber halls of Havenhill High, the untimely demise of Lily Williams ignites a storm of conflicts. Amid this turmoil, a cryptic note lands in Bethany's hands, accusing her of a role in Lily's tragic end. Unforeseen twists unfold as Bethany and an enchanting boy discover they're bound by suspicion.
From this mysterious situation emerges a shrouded figure, Fice, a puppeteer of relationships, unraveling secrets thought long buried. Yet Fice is not just a mastermind, but a force with a menacing agenda, concealed beneath a masked appearance. As Bethany navigates this web of deception, a haunting question lingers: How much of her world is orchestrated, and who else will be ensnared by its tune?
In the heart of beauty lies a shadow, and as Bethany's facade crumbles, the true face of manipulation is unveiled. Fice's chilling influence threatens not only her but everyone she holds dear, while the past resurfaces against all odds. The chilling reminder looms: the cold is to be feared, but the fire can be irresistible.
Amidst the turmoil, a fragile romance blossoms, adding a layer of complexity to Bethany's choices. Will her heart find its solace amidst the chaos? Who is the mysterious Fice, and what drives this puppeteer of destinies? Come along on this gripping journey as suspense and revelations intertwine, each page a tantalizing cliffhanger drawing you deeper into the chillingly irresistible world of 'Fice.'

N O T E :

There might be some spelling errors or grammar errors. Simply comment and I will fix them :)
DO NOT COPY MY STORY, I WILL SUE YOU!
Just kidding, but it is quite serious.

E P I G R A P H :

Can you keep a secret?