Chapter 19: Austin and Ally

Start from the beginning

Calum walks to the front of 'Sonic Boom '.  He sets Peyton down, and she runs in. "Ally!!!!" Peyton yells,  running up to her older cousin. "Peyton!" Laura says wrapping Peyton in a big hug. A wide smile appears on Peyton's face. Laura picks Peyton up, and places her on her hip. Peyton looks at Raini, and then she looks back at Laura. Peyton then glances over Laura's shoulder. Ross is standing behind her with a big friendly smile.

"You're ..." Peyton says before screaming. "Ow. Peyton who is it? Is it Ashely Tisdale?" Laura asks turning around. "Oh. Its only you." Laura says, eyeing Ross. "Yeah! Its Austin Moon!" Peyton says, wiggling in Laura's arms. "Pey, I don't know if Austin is in the mood for holding a kid." Laura says, trying to act. "Hey! Ally, I love little kids. Let me hold her, please?" Ross asks batting his eyes. "Austin! 'Bop' is here!" Raini says. "And they're ready for you photo shoot, for the front cover." Calum says. "Please, Ally?" Peyton whines. "Will you stop whinning?" Laura asks raising an eyebrow. "Yes! I promise Ally!" "Okay. Austin here you go."  Laura says handing Peyton over to Ross.

The reporters set up their stuff and they all awe, when they see Ross on the floor, sitting next to Peyton, playing with her. The main reporter, Tristan, pulls out his camera, and zooms in on the two of them. Once he snaps the picture, he looks at it. "This one is totally going on the cover." He says to his co-workers. Tristan smiles, and clears his throat. "Ready, for the photo shoot? " He asks. "Yeah. Peyton I'll be back to play soon, I promise." Ross says. "No, no. The little cutie can be in the shoot. " Tristan says.

*After the photo shoot *

"That's a wrap Austin." Tristan says, after he snaps the last picture. "Can you make this one the cover?" Ross asks pointing to a picture, of Peyton kissing him on his cheek. "Sure. The others will be in there too. And an article, about her, and your guys' relationship." Tristan says before walking out of frame. "Austin that was amazing." Laura says, running up to Ross and hug, him. Ross' bracelets on his cut wrist slide up. Calum gasps, and then quickly turns to Raini. "And Cut!" The producer says.

Calum's pov:

As Laura hugs Ross, his bracelets on his left hand slide up. I glance at is wrist, and see a scratch.  I do a double take, and see that its not a scratch.  Ross had cut himself. But, why? I gasp, and look at Raini. "And Cut!" The producer says. I pull Raini off to the side, to ask her about it. "Raini, did you see Ross' cut?" "What?" "Ross cut himself. But I don't know why." I say.

"I know why. I saw it last night. I wanted to ask him about it this morning but I didn't. " Peyton says, coming over to us. "Why did he do it?" I ask. "He got a little drunk, and he hit me. Then he started crying, and when Delly put me in bed, and he went to clean, up I think that's when he did it. I need to tell Riker, or Ry. I don't know who yet." Peyton says.

"Whoosh!!" Riker says, scooping Peyton up into his arms. "Daddy!" She squeals, hugging him.  "Hey, baby. How'd the episode go?" "It was good. We only had to stop twice." Peyton says smiling. "Hey, Riker. Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Sure, Calum. What's up?" Riker asks. "Look. When we flimed the last part of the episode, I looked at Ross' left wrist. And when I did, I saw that...... that...... that he had cut himself. I'm wondering do you know about it?" I say. "Ross did what?!?!" Riker asks. "He cut himself, daddy." Peyton says. "I saw it last night." "Why didn't you tell me? Message me, or something?" Riker asks, on the verge of tears. "Because I thought you knew." Peyton says, as a few tears slip out of her eyes. "Baby, its okay. But if you ever, ever see one again, you come tell Daddy, mommy, Ry, Rockstar, or Ell. Okay?" He says. "Ok."

"I heard my name what's up?" Rocky says, as the rest of the Lynches, except Ross, join us. "Ross cut himself, and Peyton knew about it." Riker says. "Ross Shor Lynch!" Rydel yells. "Get over here!" She says. Ross comes and joins us. "What's up sis?" "No! Don't what up sis, me! Calum what wrist was it?" "Left." Ryland grabs Ross' left wrist. "What the foe? May I please have my arm back?"  He says. "What? Are you trying to hide something?" Ryland asks. "Nothing." He says.

"Just by the way you said that I don't believe you." Ratliff says. "Take the bracelets off. Now." Rocky says angrily.  Ryland lets go of Ross' hand, and Ross takes off his left hand bracelets. Ryland flips his wrist over. They all stare at Ross' wrist. Sure, enough it was a cut. It was in a straight line. "Ross.... why ... would you do... this?" Rydel asks, tears forming in her eyes. "You have us. You don't need to put yourself through that kind of pain..." Ratliff says placing his arm on Ross' shoulders. "I know..... The reason I did it was, because I was mad at myself, after I had hit Peyton. Even after she forgave me, my heart still hurt. I had to put the pain some where else...." Ross says.

Everyone is silent, until Rydel starts to cry. Then this causes, Peyton to, then Laura. All of us, get around Ross, who had Peyton crying into his neck, and we wrap them in a hug. A huge one. "I'm sorry you guys. It'll never ever happen again.." Ross says. "Its okay, Ross." Riker says. "Just come to us, we'll help you get through it. Ross smiles, and we break the hug. "Well, its about time to get going guys. Its 7:45. Peyton's gonna be late for bed, if we don't leave now. " Riker says. Peyton whispers something in Ross' ear, before he sets her down. She takes off to somewhere. "Peyton Rose Lynch!! Get back here, or I'll tickle you!" Riker yells, as Ryland, Rocky, Ratliff, and Rydel chase after her.

After 5 minutes of Peyton being chased, she runs back through Sonic Boom. Just as she runs past Laura, Laura grabs her. "No!! I'z been caught!" Peyton says, trying to wiggle free. "Thank you Laura." Ratliff says breathless. He takes Peyton, from Laura, and places her on his hip. "Okay, leggo people." Rocky says. "Bye guys!" We say, as they leave. Ross turns around and runs back. "Ellington's surprise 21st birthday party, is in 3 days, at our house. Are you gonna come?" "Yep." We all say at the same time. Ross smiles and then takes off after his family.

Riker's pov:

I climb into my car with everyone, but Ross, and Ryland. Those guys were going to a hockey game. I start to drive away, when I feel Rocky's head land on my shoulder. "Geez, do ya mind bro?" I ask, shoving him off. He groans, and falls asleep next to the window. I look back, and see Rydel's head on, Ellington's shoulder. She obviously asleep, unlike him. Ratliff snaps a picture of them, before catching my gaze. "Sorry..." He says. "Don't be." I say. "I can't wait to turn 21." He says. "Its the best." I say, before pulling into our driveway. Ratliff nudges Delly, and wakes her up. Me, being the mean person I am, I slap Rocky. "Hey!" He says. "Get up, ya loser." I say. Rocky gets up, and grabs Peyton, who was peacefully asleep, on the seat of the car. Rocky carefully hands her to me, and I take her in the house and lay her in my bed, with Chubby the bear. When she feels him, she hugs him. I change, and slide down next to her, and fall asleep.

So guys! Enjoy that very LONG chapter??? Sorry it took me forever to type. I now have a really bad hand cramp. Anyway, the Lynches and Ellington know about Ross' cut. They took it very well. Better than you probably expected. But anyway, I gotta go, so I'll update soon. Love ya guys, and stay Rossome!

~R5's Angel ~