Chapter 19: Austin and Ally

Start from the beginning

"Hey baby. Calum were did you find her, since you weren't in your dressing room?" Ross asks as Calum takes a seat next to him. "I was up in the practice room,  and when I came out I saw Larry, with Peyton List, and he shoved Peyton down. Wow, that's confusing." Calum says. "Larry? Wow, he needs to be fired, and fast." Ross says. "Ross, who's this little cutie?" Raini asks, ruffling up my hair. "This is Peyton. My sunshine, and my daughter. " "Hi, Peyton. I'm Raini. But you probably know that because off your shirt." She says smiling. I giggle, and lay my head in Ross' neck. I yawn, and he shakes me. "You can't sleep. I talked to James, our producer, and he said you can have a part. And here's the script." He says handing me over my part. I hear someone behind me say shh, so I'm ready when and if someone scares me. I glance up at the mirror. Ryland. "Ry if you scare me, I will kick." I say. "Oh, come on!" He says. "Hey Ry." Raini says hugging him. "Where's daddy at?" "Right here." Ross says. "No, not you. Riker." " 'Glee', baby girl." Rocky says. Rydel follows with Ratliff's hand intertwined with hers. "Don't scream it, please." Ross whispers in my ear. "Okay." I say. "Whatca ya doing?" Rocky asks, looking over my shoulder. "Practicing for my part." I say. "What?!?!" "James gave her a part, as a crazed fan." Ross says, handing me to Raini, who places me on her hip. "Ross, you're needed in vocals." A voice booms over the speaker.

Ryland sits down, in Ross' chair, and looks at me. "What?" "I don't know. Its just that I'm surpirsed that they gave you a part, considering for how young you are." Ryland says. "Shut it." Calum says. While Ross was in sound check, I'm sitting in his chair, while the rest of my family heads back home. "Favorite color?" Laura asks me. "Pink, and blue." "Favorite 'Austin and Ally' episode?" Calum asks. "The very first one." "Favorite food?" Raini asks. "Hmm... Ross' pancakes." I say. "What about my pancakes?" Ross asks, walking over to our group. "They're her favorite food." Calum says. "Oh.... and you never told me that?" He asks. "You never asked." I reply sassily. "Nahh." I say sticking my tongue out at him. "Ehh." He says sticking his out like I did. "Grow up you too!" Laura says. "Places everyone!!" Larry yells. "Peyton, follow Calum to where you guys are going to be at. I love you." Ross says getting down to my level. He kisses my head, before heading into Sonic Boom. Laura follows him, and they stand next to each other.

Calum holds his hand out, and I grab it. "Calum, don't hurt my baby." Ross says. "I won't. " Calum says. Raini follows behind us, and we head out to the food court.

Unknow pov: (The episode filming basically. )

"Austin!! Guess what?" Raini exclaims happily. "What?" Ross says, jumping up onto the Sonic Boom counter. "Austin Moon will soon be on the cover of 'Bop!' magazine. The biggest magazine in the world. And you can thank your manger." "No way! Thank you Trish!" Ross says, before hugging Raini . "And Ally has some news for you." Raini says as Ross, pulls away from the hug. "What's the news Ally?" Ross asks, coming up beside her, as she rings up a customer. "Thank you for coming to 'Sonic Boom'. " She says handing the person's bags over to them. He mumbles a small thank you, before walking away.

"Ally! What's the news?" Ross asks, playing with a piece of Laura's hair. "Austin.. stop." Laura says slapping Ross' hand away. "Ok. You guys know my Uncle Chad, right? The one, who owns the 2 nightclubs. Well, he's dropping off my little cousin, Peyton off. And Austin she's a big fan of yours." Laura says, placing a jar of free guitar picks out on the counter.

"No way!" Ross says. "Yeah. He was suppose to drop her off here about 20 minutes ago." Laura says. "Where's Dez?" Raini asks. "He went to the food court, to get some food from 'Minis'." Laura says. "He's been gone for at least a half an hour." Ross says.

*Meanwhile*

The line at 'Minis' was super long. Calum stood in line, waiting patiently for his turn. He lets out a long sigh. "Next!" The blonde haired waiter yells.  Calum steps forward,  and looks at the menu. "Umm... I'll have 4 mini pizzas." Calum says.  Peyton walks over to him, and slightly yanks on his pant leg. "Sorry to bother you, but do you know where Ally is?" Peyton asks. "Yes, why?" Calum asks. "My daddy left me here, and I need to find Ally, because she's my cousin. So, after your done can you take me to see her?" Peyton asks, moving her hair out of her eyes. "Yeah, hold on a second." Calum says, turning to the lady. "Never mind, I'm not going to order." Calum says. He steps out of line, and stands next to Peyton. "Ready to go and find Ally?" He asks her. "Yes." She says, before Calum picks her up.