Ch 4: What did I tell you

Sorry that I've been away for awhile. Enjoy..
_________

You evil bitch! I love you! -alex210
Baby, I need you to come back -mace455
Fuck You -taylor232
What time are you coming over -jason1
Die Bitch!! -Alisha22

"Anna" I jumped and snapped my head away from the computer screen. Jennifer, my best friend/occasional lover, smiled and moved the computer out of my hands. I smirked up at her and then snatched her forward until she fell into my lap. A soft giggle rang out from her and then her lips were firmly on mine, "no more work today".

Jennifer Castellow was a small little vixen. I met her a little over a year ago when a client called saying that they needed me to escort their sister to her senior prom. It was a bit strange but as a fresh 18 year old and escort; I thought this would be easy money and a quick fuck to slightly satisfy my need for the day. 

The woman in front of me was an exquisite piece of art. She was a short woman but what she lacked in height, she made up for in curves. Her dark skin made it clear that her ancestry did not date back to America. The long, curly, black hair the fell down her back was enchanting; I could imagine my hands in it as her mouth cherished me. If she wasn't a client; I'd keep her around for longer than a night.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I'll have to do something about it"  her voice came out ver smooth and calming. I smirked when she ran a finger down the curve of my back. 

"I will anyways, darling"

"What do I always tell you" She curled her lip up as we spoke together, her mockingly so, "an escorts work is never done". Jennifer was beginning to annoy me with her antics and foolish beliefs that she had laid some claim on me a few months ago. She seems to react as if I am cheating on her every time I accept a job. Jennifer, just as all of those before her, will soon realize that I can never be claimed. No man or woman will never fully have me. 

"I have a job tomorrow Jen. This man is paying me half a million dollars to spend a few days in his presence and I intend to do so" I said sternly, as if talking to a child. Her face twisted up in anger and I watched her hand rise to strike me. I reacted so fast that I am positive I knocked the breath out of her. Jen was under me struggling to remove my hand from her throat. 

"What have I told about raising your hand to me" I spat out ready to drag Jennifer across the room. One thing I never allowed was someone to raise a hand to me. Man or woman; you will get hurt playing with me like that. Jennifer smirked and began to giggle a little. The woman was absolutely attractive doing anything, even acting like a damned crazy person. 

"What are you doing to do about it" She whispered out slightly with whatever air she still had and then thrusted her hips up slightly to meet mine. 

The one thing I liked about Jennifer was that she was one of the only lovers I've taken that could handle my needs and understand them. I was an addict and she was addicted to my addiction. This woman fed off crazy, frantic needs and wasn't going anywhere until I was done with her. Just like every single lover who grew addicted to me. I will eat her alive until there was nothing left but me and then I will move along. Unlike them, I wasn't addicted to who they were, only what they fulfilled. So there was really no reason to stay. You may be thinking that I am a monster but there are worse out there. In fact, I met one. 

I grabbed the top o f the shirt Jennifer wore and ripped it from her. She gasped but said no objections. Climbing slowly up her body, I stopped when my heat was just over her face then looked down at her eyes peaking out. 

"Shut up and put your mouth where it belongs" Her hands wrapped around my thighs and she yanked me down to her telling me exactly what I needed. 

Gladly..