Ch 2 How it all started

Understand that not all of this story will be PG. Not really any of it will. This is the life of a REAL sex addict and I write what she tells me...
Enjoy...

____________

I know what you're thinking and no... I was not raped when I was a child but I definitely was awakened soon after.

Dear Diary,
It's me again... I'm finally a teenager! The big 1 3. Momma's been planning my birthday party for weeks now and it's my first party with no supervision! I think today will be a day to remember.
- Anna

It was definitely a day to remember. I'd like to think that this day was the best day of my life but no one else seemed to think so. No doctors, shrink, or lover seemed to think so. They believe that this was the day I became a sex addict. The day that all of my dirty thoughts came forward and made me who I am. I guess their right but I don't care because I love who I am.
***

"Come in!" I screamed as I opened the door to almost the entire middle school. Our house was large enough to hold them and my mother promised that she would stay in her room until every last person left. It aggravated me that she was even in the house at all but it was this or nothing. I smiled and thanked everyone as they entered my home like a good hostess should.

Although I was happy about this party and all of these people coming to celebrate with me; I only wanted to see one person.

Maxwell Johnson.

He was flawless. The way he walked, talked, and combed his beautiful brown hair out of his blue eyes was flawless. Maxwell was older than everyone else in middle school. He had failed a few times so he ended up being 15 in the 8th grade but he was graduating with the rest of us this year. I didn't judge him. At least I would get to see him next year in the ninth grade academy.

I met Maxwell this year in my tutoring sessions. It wasn't hard for him to start passing after a few hours every day. I was the smartest student in my school, with an IQ of 160, but I refused to skip any grades. Not everyone with a big brain wants to live life without any sort of fun.

"Hey An" I turned around knowing exactly who it was. No one called me An except for Maxwell. He had taken to the nick name after I stuttered it when I first met him. Maxwell looked me straight in the eyes will this dark longing look. He looked at me like that a lot. I liked it because he was the only one who ever dared look at me like that.
***
The party was in full swing and everyone was either dancing or making out. Maxwell and I had snuck out and were getting our fill of my parents liquor cabinets. My parents knew I would go down there a lot and drink my worries away but they didn't care. As long as my grades were up and colleges were still on my mind; they didn't care about anything I did.

"R-" Max smiled as he slurred "remember when I lended you my book." He didn't lend me any book. I knew that and so did he but I nodded anyways. The look in his eyes was so devious that it actually kind of scared me but the excitement that filled my body was so much more prevalent.

Although it was clear that Max was tipsy from our shots; I had been drinking for awhile now and was not bothered at all. So no, I was not drunk and Max did not take advantage of me. If anything, it was the other way around.

"You want to come up and get it?" He smirked and nodded taking my hand. We snuck through the hall around the party trying not to be seen. This was not the type of school that praised students for having sex. As much as it sucks, we had to keep our sex lives secret. Not that I had a sex life before this. It was known that the student body would shame you if you were open about the things you did behind closed doors. Guys and girls both.
***
I do not exactly remember when or how my skirt ended up across the room. I definitely do not remember how Max got his pants around his knees so fast but that's what I saw when I opened my eyes from our kiss.

Honestly, I didn't intend to have sex. All I wanted to do was to rub us both to an orgasm. This was something I had done plenty of times before but I guess Max was just fated to take my virginity.

I lowered myself onto Max and began to rub my heat back and forth over the slick skin of his penis. My clit came out of its hood almost instantly as Max shuttered and grabbed onto my hips tightly. He lifted one of his hands to my hair and gripped it. I was so focused on his lips that had begun to kiss, lick, and suck on my neck that I did not even realize that his hand was moving to my ass.

Out of nowhere, Max stuck a finger directly into my ass. I flinched back in shock accidentally sliding his finger deeper inside of my anus. This hurt and due to the shock of the situation; I could not get pleasure from this action. Gasping, I tried to bring myself forward just as Max grunted and twitched upward.

We collided and a scream tore through the air. He ripped right through my womanhood with a swiftness unlike any other. If it hadn't been for the high volume of the music; I was sure that someone would have heard me.

Max was gasping and twitching as he tried to comfort me. I could tell that he didn't mean to do this but he was certainly not regretting it because the moment I stopped whimpering in pain; Max began to thrust into me roughly. At this point, I could tell that he did not care about my pain. He simply wanted to get off. One of his hands left trailed up and around my throat, squeezing, while the other massaged my clit into oblivion.

I honestly could not breathe at all but I strangely did not care. All I could think about was the massive amounts of pleasure that was hitting my body. This was unlike anything I had every experienced before.

"Fuck" I screamed as my climax rocked through my body. My pussy clinched hard around Max causing him to release my hair and lift me up until he was no longer buried within me.

"Fuck baby" he exclaimed as he grabbed his dick and pumped until thick ropes of cum covered my party shirt.

So yeah... they're right. This was the moment I decided that I couldn't live without the feelings he had just given me. This was the moment that I knew I could not function if there was not something buried in me, giving me this type of pleasure.
***

Dear Diary,
Today was unforgettable.
- Anna