Master

Y/n's pov
I mad if back to the lair of the light with my master. All the light members were having when they saw us coming they stop taking and said "Your back y/n and Vandal Savage." He nodded his head and forced me to hand the security codes to the mountain to them. "Good girl, now back to your cell!" Vandal said as he pointed me to my cell and locked me up. Robin please help!! I thought knowing he wouldn't be able to hear me.

I sat down on the floor playing with my powers, I didn't have all of them I have a collar on that they use to control them. Wish Robin say the collar. Sportsmaster walked by and saw me playing with my powers and took out a remote and pressed a button that send electricity down my body. "Hope you learned your lesson, don't use your powers unless your told so." Sportsmaster said as he walked off.

I hate it here, Vandal Savage said that when we're ready to take over the mountain I have to make a choice between good or bad. This decision will decide who I will be and if Robin will still like me even if I chose bad. I hope I don't, I hope I make a good choice.

Robin's pov
I was up all night trying to figure out what the numbers, words and who is by her in the picture. I stayed at the mountain lucky Batman didn't come here and dragged me home. I need coffee so I can think straight.

When I went out the whole team were talking to Batman, Black Canary and Red Tornado it sounded serious. Hopefully they won't see me and start asking questions. I sneaked to the kitchen and made coffee I was pouring it and ready to leave when Wally showed up out of nowhere and scared me, "What are you doing here?" He asked as he saw my coffee. "I'm getting breakfast, stupid" I said as I walked passed him. "Yeah I know that but Batman told us you didn't come home" Wally said as he started to follow me. "I'm trying to figure something out" I said as I went back to my room to continue my research. "But Rob-" Wally was about to say something but I closed the door on him.

Wally's pov
"Gosh that was just rude" I said as I started to walk back to the team. I stand right by Artiems, I may have a little crush on her lucky no one knows. "So do you believe me?" Batman asked with a stern look. "Ugh yeah, he doesn't talk that much he's always in his room and he closed the door on me." I said as I looked down at the floor. "See told you, something is up with Robin" Batman said as he turned towards the zeta tubes. "Wait! What are we supposed to do?" Artiems said hoping he would give us a answer. "That's easy, just get y/n back" Batman said like we were dumb.

Robin's pov
"Ha I got it!" I whispered yell meaning I know what the numbers mean. "Great now I just need the words and the guy who is with her in the picture" I said sounding lazy.

I typed in the coordinates in my wrist computer. I decided to go check out where the coordinates go, maybe it's where y/n is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally made it the where the coordinates lead me. It was some house, it looks like no one has been here for a long time. The house looks old and ready to fall apart. I decided to go and investigate in there and find out why the coordinates lead me here.

I had to be carful where is stepped or else the whole house would collapse. I found what looks like a living room, there's some little kids toy all around the floor and it looks like the house was on fire cause the toys were burnt. I picked one up and looked at it, it was a little bunny it's face was brunt and it's missing a eyes and it's arm is gone, I put it down and continued my search again.

I found some stairs, I went up there my foot broke a board I got it out. "How old is this house?" I said as I continue to go up the stairs. I went up the last step, I found a hallway and there were some rooms this hall looks horrible then the living room.

"Hmm where should I start?" I asked as I just went into a random room to search it. I found a little bed it looked like it belong to a girl a little girl. There was a dresser that was broken and clothes were on the floor and some little toys. I found the window wide open. "Hmm" I said as I made a thinking face. I found a drawing that said a name I tried a read the name I couldn't it was brunt. "I'll take this to see if I could figure out the name." I said as I held onto the paper. I also found a drawing of two people probably her parents, the girl drawing had her hand out it looked like she was using powers it was water, "ha y/n has water powers" I said as I looked more at the picture. The guy drawing was also using powers it was fire, "this is funny y/n also has fire powers" I said as I took the drawing along with the name.

I went into the last room since the other one was a restroom. I found a big bed this was probably where the parents slept. I found a family picture the little girl was cut out but the parents where still on there, the lady had brown eyes that were beautiful she had long black hair that she had tied up it looked like she was wearing a little bit of makeup, the man had greenish eyes and brown hair that he just let loose and they were both holding the little girl. I took the picture too, everything else was brunt I decided to leave.

Before I could go down stairs I heard someone come in. I went and hide to see who it was. "Don't worry mom, dad I'll find you. I won't give up" I heard the person said, that means it's that little girl I have to see who it is. "Who's there?" She said probably hearing me. "I can sense you" she said. "I'm not here to hurt you" I said as I made my way downstairs. But before I could I heard her scream in pain I rushed down to see her use the wind and flew off. "Wait!" I said knowing she won't hear me. "That's weird y/n also has wind as her power" I said as I made my way out of the house. "Don't worry y/n I'll find you. No matter what I'll find you" I said as I hopped on my motorcycle to head back to the mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Hey guys I did another update yay! Hope you like this chapter, who do you think the little girl is, what do you think what happened to the house and why? How will the team get you back? Shout out to @Shans420 for giving me the idea for the master. Ok that's it bye guys 😘😘 stay fresh!!