The fight

Y/n's pov
We got ready to fight Aqualad told us the plan on how to get Megan. "Y/s/n you use your powers to get Megan out and to the bio ship and stay with her. The rest of us will distract them." He said.

The team went out to go distract ra's al Ghul. I went flew down to the ground to get Megan out of here. "Megan." I
Whisper yelled I saw a fire in a circle I flew above it and saw Megan in it laying on the groundwork unconscious. I flew back on the ground, I used my water powers to set the fire out after it was out I went to get Megan she was mumbling something but I couldn't hear her. Kaldur came back to me "is she alright?" He asked worried for his teammate. "Yeah she just needs to rest." I said while holding Megan. Just as I was ready to get Megan back to the bio ship Klarion, Sportsmaster, Count
Vertigo, Cheshire showed up with ra's al Ghul. Oh crap. I thought as they gather around us.

The team showed up just in time when Klarion, Sportsmaster, Count Vertigo, Cheshire and ra's al Ghul showed up. "What do you do?" Artiems asked getting her bow ready. "We fight y/s/n get Megan to the bio ship and stay with her unless we call for backup." Aqualad said getting his water bearers ready.

Artiems' pov
We got ready to fight, y/s/n went to get Megan back to the bio ship, Sportsmaster was trying to hit her but I shoot him with my bow and arrow. "You shouldn't have done that little girl." He said as he was making his way towards me cracking his knuckles. He was just about to hit me but I sweep my legs under his and he fell. He hit the ground as he got up "Let's do this baby girl." He said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm no longer your baby girl." I said as he starting shootings arrows at him. One was about to hit him but he caught it and punch me in the stomach. I gasped for air as I fell on the ground "ha that was too easy." He said as he walked off.

"Artiems!!!" I heard Wally scream as he punch Cheshire and ran towards me. "Oh my god are you ok?? Artiems?" He said he he picked me up bridal style. He was just about to run to the bio ship when Count Vertigo hit him with his powers he fell and dropped me.

Wally's pov
I ran towards Cheshire "well hello Kid Flash." She said getting ready to fight. She was about to hit me when I moved out of the way "ha miss me." I said while laughing. I was too distracted that I didn't see she swept her feet under my and I fell. "Did I?" She said while getting on top of my and getting her shuriken (I think that's what it's called sorry if it's not) and held it up to my throat. "Well his has been fun, well for me." She said her shuriken getting closer to my throat. I saw Artiems and the floor and Sportsmaster walking away "Artiems!!" I yelled and got my hand out from under her and punched her she fell off me. I ran towards Artiems and got her in my arms "oh my god are you ok?? Artiems?" I said getting up holding her bridal style and getting ready to run to the bio ship. I got hit by Count Vertigo, I fell and dropped Artiems. I pasted out hoping Artiems was alright.

Kaldur' pov
I went to fight Klarion when he put a force field around himself and started to talk to his cat. I kept hitting the force field but it wouldn't come down "Ha stupid kid this force field isn't coming down." He said as he was stroking his cat. I saw Artiems and Wally on the ground I then went to help them. "Kid are you alright." I said shaking him he mumble something. "Artiems are you alright?" I asked her she got up gasping for air. "Good your alright watch over kid." I told her as I left to get Klarion.

"Sooner or later your force field will come down Klarion." I said as I kept hitting his force field. Artiems came and was shooting arrows at the force field "Artiems what are you doing here what abo-" I saw Wally punching the force field "kid, glad your alright." I said as I kept hitting the force field. Finally the force field went down I ran towards Klarion, while Artiems shot a arrow at his cat. I use my bearers but he missed when the cat was hit he fell and I got him. "Well done" he grab his cat and made a portal and he went through it. "Where is Conner?" I asked looking around for him.

Conner's pov
I went to go fight Ra's al Ghul. I got a tree from the ground and threw it at him he used his powers to stop it. I jumped at him he dodged it "ha you can't even hit me." Said ra's al Ghul I started to get angry at him and started running towards him punching and kicking him. "Did I miss." I said as I finally hit him. He fell down and I left to find Aqualad and the others.

Robin's pov
I went stealth mode and hide till I saw Count Vertigo running away. "Where you going the party is just beginning." I said as I blocked his path. I threw batarangs at him and I got his cape which pinned him to the tree. "Oh come on Count Vertigo." I said as punched him which knocked him out. Then I left to go find the others.

When I got back to the others we got a alert but it was from y/s/n once we got it we all ran towards the bio ship I hope she's ok, I hope she now isn't in trouble I thought. Once we got there she was in red bubble and hitting the bubble trying to get free. "Y/s/n are you ok?" Aqualad asked her "Forget me worry about Megan she's still in there!!" She yelled. Conner ran in the bio ship to see Megan waking up. "Huh Megan are you alright?" Conner asked as he made sure his girlfriend was alright. "Yeah" she said as she walked out of the bio ship to see y/s/n in the bubble. "Who did th-" "Watch out!!!!" Y/s/n yelled out as Klarion, Cheshire and Sportsmaster came out of the woods.

Klarion used her dark magic and trapped Wally in a bubble. "Wally are you ok?" Artiems asked shocked at what she just said. "Yeah get Klarion" he said trying to clam her down and trying not to sound shocked at what she just said. Sportsmaster was coming at Artiems when Megan was he telekinesis and moved him and threw him in the woods. Cheshire ran off and left Klarion all by himself.

"You stupid people!" He yelled as the two bubbles around Wally and y/s/n was gone. Y/s/n flew down and hit the ground since she was in the air. I tried to catch her but missed lucky Wally got her just in time before she hit the ground. "Y/n are you ok." Aqualad said "uhhh yeah" she said trying to get up, she leaned on my and I put my arm around her shoulder to help her up. "Ha you stupid kids don't even know who y/n really is. You don't know her past. You don't even know if she's good or not and why she was with us." He said "I'll see you soon y/n" he said as he made a portal and left us wondering what he meant by what he said as we all looked at her.

Y/n's pov
When I woke up I saw Robin carrying me bridal style to my room he put me on my bed and noticed I was up. "Hey, did you heard what Klarion said about you?" He asked me while rubbing the back of his neck "Yeah" I said hoping he wouldn't ask what he meant by all that. "What did he mean we don't know your past and if your good or not and why you were with the light?" He asked while looking at the floor and not at me. "Look I'm tried can we talk about this some other day" I said hoping he would buy it and leave cause I didn't want to talk about this. "Oh ok ummm goodnight y/n" he said while getting up and leaving.

That was close thanks to stupid Klarion. Now the team is probably going to be asking till I give them a answer which I can't. I'll have to lie about it cause they can never know my past or if I'm good or why I was at the light. They will never know now matter how long I lie to them.

A/n
Hi guys hopefully you liked this chapter if so vote or leave a comment. I won't be able to update next week cause of this stupid testing, so I'll be busy all next week. I hope you guys understand bye guys 😘😘 stay fresh (if you can guess where I got that from I'm giving you a shout out on my next chapter)