The search

Y/n's pov
I was flying faster than I ever had before. I didn't know where I was. At least I'm far away from the team and Robin.

I stopped at a roof top to rest. Surely the team won't find me. Before I knew what happened I got shot in the back (not a bullet. Just to make that clear). "Ha we got you. You stupid girl, your coming back with us." I heard before I blacked out. Where is the team when I need them.

Artiems' pov
Me and Wally went looking for y/n. We searched high and low but nothing. "Nothing, where could she have gone?" I asked while I stopped walking. "I don't know Artiems." Wally said as he stopped running. He picked me up bridal style and ran up a building. "Wally put me do-" before I could finish what I was saying we were up on top of a roof.

We saw all the stars "no wonder why they called this place Star City." I said as Wally put me down. "Yep, thought you want to see it." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks Wal-" but before I could finish I saw y/n got hit by Klarion. "What's wrong?" Wally asked he as looked where I was looking. "Let's tell the team." He said as he picked me up bridal style and we left to tell the team.

Megan's pov
Me and Conner took the bio ship. I was nervous for y/n. What happens if she gets hurt. I though as I flew the bio ship.

"Hey are you ok?" Conner asked breaking the silence between us. "Huh oh yeah I'm ok." I said faking a smile. "Megan, don't lie to me." Conner said as he realized I lied to him. "Fine, I'm not alright. What happens if y/n gets hurt." I said sounding sad. "Don't worry we'll find her." He said believing we will find her. "Ok thanks Conner." I said as I got up and kissed him.

Robin's pov
Me and Aqualad looked everywhere for y/n. "Where now Kaldur?" I asked. "I don't know Robin." Kaldur said sounding puzzled.

We saw Wally running with Artiems. "Hey Wally did you find any-" "no time follow us." He said as he put Artiems down and took me to where he wanted me to go. I saw y/n pass out lying on the ground surrounded by Klarion, The brain, Sportsmaster, and Cheshire. "Let's get her." I said ready to go but stopped by Wally.

"We need to wait for Conner, Megan, Kaldur and Artiems." He said. "Fine." I said as I crossed my arms.

The others finally showed up. "Now let's go gets y/-" before I could finish what I was bout to say I saw nothing on the building she was on. "Where did she go!!" I said freaking out "You mean you guys weren't watching." Artiems said as she hit the back of Wally's head. "Owww how were we suppose to know." Wally said as he rubbed his head. "Let's go and investigate that roof team. Megan get your bio ship." Aqualad said.

We were on the top on the building we saw y/n. I looked around since I'm a detective. "Did you find anything?" Aqualad asked. "Nothing, there's nothing here." I said giving since I couldn't find anything. "What are we going to do now?" Artiems said. "We keep searching. We need to tell the justice league about this so they can help." Aqualad said sounding hopeful they can help. "Now let's go home. I'm starving." Wally said as he ran towards the bio ship. "Your always hungry." Artiems said as she followed.

We made it back to the mountain. Batman and Black Canary were waiting for us. "Where were you?" Batman asked showing no emotion at all. "We were out looking for y/n." Aqualad said. "Where did she go?" Batman asked. "We don't know. Klarion blasted her and took her." Wally said leaving out the part of us not watching what was happening on the roof top with y/n. "This will be a league priority." Batman said still not showing emotion. "We want to help." Megan said trying to have us help. "You can help when your not busy with missions." Black Canary said while putting her hands on her hip.

Y/n's pov
I woke up tied up to a chair my arms behind the back of the chair, my legs was tied to the legs of the chair.

Where am I. Ugh what happened, and why does my head hurt so bad. I thought as I looked around and saw nothing but black everywhere. "Well she's awake now what." Said a voice I knew too well it was Cheshire. "We wait for the team to get this brat." Said Klarion. "Let's make her pay for leaving." Said Sportsmaster while cracking his knuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Hi guys sorry for not updating in a while I'm just busy with school. So you've been kidnaped by the light, why though. Now the team is going to try and find you but will they? Ok that's it if you like this chapter vote or comment. Bye guys 😘😘 stay fresh!