The lie

Y/n's pov
(The next day)
I woke up not wanting to get out of bed, afraid of the team asking questions  about last night. I finally decided to get out of bed and face the team and their questions.

"Hey y/n." Megan said as she was making breakfast. "Hi" I said getting ready for them to ask questions. "Hey y/n why did Klarion said we don't know your past, if your good or bad and why you were with the light?" Wally asked as he was waiting for breakfast. "Umm, I don't know" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Just tell us y/n." Artiems said while looking away from the tv. "Fine I'll tell you." I said finally giving in I'll tell them a lie. I thought while smirking.

"Ok my past is I used to live with mom and dad, when I was 4 years old the light came and killed my them. They took me and raised me, they did tests on me and that's how I got my powers. They wanted me to be a weapon but I wanted to be good not bad. I used to try and sneak out but they would catch me and beat me up. I finally escaped and ran into you guys and now I live here." I said while looking at my foot the whole time. "Oh y/n that's sooo sad." Megan said as she was finish making breakfast. The rest of the team looked shock about my past robin tried now to look at me and see my sadness, which I didn't have since I lied.

"Next question are you good or evil?" Wally asked even though it was obvious I was good. "Duh Wally why she be here if she's not good." Artiems said while hitting the back of his head. "Ok" he said. "See how does it feel to tell your past to us." Robin said "you should talk you mr. Glasses." Wally said. Robin didn't even say anything after he just went to watch tv.

Megan gave me breakfast it was French toast, with some scramble eggs, and some toast. I ate some eggs it tasted sooo good I ate it all up Megan was just smiling that I loved her cooking. "That tastes good like the light's breakfast." I mumble under my breath but Conner heard me and looked at me. "The light used to make you breakfast that tasted good?" He asked while looking at me. "What are you talking about?" I said while acting dumb. "You know I have super hearing." He said "Fine, the light used to make good and treat me nice but when I got older I was tested on." I said while looking down again at my feet. "Oh y/n " Megan said as she came and hugged me and I hugged back.

Robin's pov
Y/n lied to us I know because I know her past I mean come on I'm Robin. I'll wait she has to tell the team sooner or later I'll let her do that not me.

I went to the gym to do some trapeze but I saw y/n there punching a punching bag and on the last punch sand came out. She had to get another bag "wow y/n, why are here?" I asked as I kinda scared her which was cute. "Just punching this bag." She said while she went to get a drink of water. "Oh" I said as I went to the trapeze. "I forgot you do that bird boy." She said as she went back to the punching bag. I laughed at her nickname to me.

I was drinking water and she was done with the punching bag. "You done n/n (that mean nick name)" I asked her as she was getting ready to go. "Yeah bird boy, what about you?" She asked as she got her gym bag and waited for me to respond. "Yeah, batman probably needs me." I said as I went to get my gym bag as we both walked together I was smiling all the way as she blushed that was cute.

We were by the tubes I was ready to go when I stopped I don't know why. "What's wrong bird boy?" She asked as she realize I stopped. "I don't know n/n" I said as I turned around I did something we both didn't expect to happen. I know this doesn't sound too much but we hug for a long time it was like time stood still for us. After we were both blushing. "Umm ok bye." I kissed her check then left her blushing, she looked red as a tomato.

Y/n's pov
Robin hugged me!!!!! Robin hugged me!!!!!!! OMG HE HUGGED ME AND KISSED MY CHECK!!!!! My crush hugged me and kissed my check. I thought to myself as I was blushing and smiling.

I went to my room still smiling. "He hugged me and kissed my check." I whispered to myself as I held the check that he kissed. I got ready for bed as I let my h/l down and change into my pajamas.

I was in bed looking at the ceiling of my room thinking about Robin. Wow he hugged me and kissed my check. I thought as I went to sleep with a big smile on my face.

**************************************************************************

A/n
Hey guys hope you like this chapter if so vote or comment. I'm going to try and update if I don't I'm sorry please forgive. Ok that's it guys bye 😘😘  stay fresh.