Prologue

Ugh, I hate him.

There wasn't a day that Jimin didn't repeat that same phrase in his head whenever he came across Jeon Jungkook. There was just something about the guy that made him incredibly annoyed. It was a good thing the two didn't share the same classroom. He could already imagine how his days would turn out to be bad if he had to see him every single day. His friends always teased his dislike for the guy, and over the years, they started teasing him in other ways. Commenting that maybe he didn't hate him, that maybe he liked Jeon Jungkook to the point of hiding it behind the guise of hate. It irked Jimin, always making him roll his eyes in annoyance when he rejected that idea and his friends would laugh. 

But it wasn't until he began High School and Jungkook approached him with a smile. And when the guy he had 'hated' so much asked him out on a date. He couldn't stop himself from nodding his head in acceptance. On his way home he was amazed with himself. For having accepted so quickly despite going on for years that he had hated him so much. Maybe his friends were right, maybe he didn't hate him at all. Maybe he had liked him all this time but he didn't understand his own feelings.

From that day on, everything changed. There was so much that the two shared in common. There was so many dark and twisted things the two shared between one another. They were inseparable, always together inside and outside of school. And everyone at school seemed to see how powerful they were as a couple. Students turned away whenever they walked by, and gossip always followed them. It didn't take long for them to become the 'It' couple in their neighborhood. The two seemed to be what the talked of their entire city. It could be that trouble always followed them wherever they went. Or most likely that they were both the sons of the two richest families in Busan. 

Jimin was in full bliss after becoming Jungkook's boyfriend. He knew there was nothing and no one that could ever come in between them. Most of all, he would stop anything or anyone that would try. 

Now there was a new set of words that he associated Jeon Jungkook with. Those words were so addictive, and he wasn't the only one who seemed to live by those same words. Jungkook seems to also have a feral attachment to him.

He's mine, only mine. Only mine.