"May the 26th"

"Damn that's next month. I can't wait till it comes out. Well let's get started" I followed her to a room full of decorations.

"How many people are coming?" I asked. There were like 30 tables in here.

"Not alot. No more than 100" she shrugged "ok you can help Swan and Micah get the tables and the chairs. I'm about to help hang up the decorations." She started to walk away but I stopped her.

"Who is Micah?"

"My son" she smiled and walked out the room.

"Hm" I mumbled. I fixed my hat and started picking up tables. A few seconds later a little boy came in. He looked about 4 or 5 years old. He picked up a chair and looked at me.

"Wassup lil man" I said trying to avoid the awkwardness. He tilted his head to the side and kept staring at me.

"You the man mommy always talking bout" as he talked I could see 2 front teeth missing.

"You must meet Micah?"

"I saw you on BET one time. You was singing a song" he said avoiding my question.

"Yeah I was on BET. How old are you?"

"I gotta go help my mommy with the chairs now" and with that he walked away...That boy is weird.

Unknown Pov

"We can't keep giving her notes. We have go into action!" I yelled.

"Well what do you want me to do!" She yelled back at me as she sat down. I ran my hand down my face and sighed out in frustration.

"Bring her to me. Go get Ace. He can do it" I said calmly

"Ight" She held her hands up in surrender and walked out of my office.

I swear i need to higher more workers. My sister doesn't know how to do anything. And Ace ass is trying to forget the deal. I'm doing this because Laylah has caused nothing but problems throughout my life. That's why I'm getting my revenge. If she was like her sister Kayla I wouldn't be doing this but she is not. Laylah is a selfish, lying ass bitch. She has lied from day one. I can't wait till I'm face to face with her.

Kayla Pov

I watched as Kyle and Eric played together on the monkey bars. It's nice to see Kyle have a father figure.

"Woo" Eric sighed as he sat down beside me with sweat all over his face.

"Tired?" I chuckled

"Hell yeah. Lil man got a lot of energy" he laughed as he fanned himself.

"I know. That's why I just watch him play" I smiled

"He strong as hell tho."

"Yeah he is...thank you" I pecked his lips with a huge smile on my face.

"What was that for?"

"For be a father figure for Kyle. I know we just started dating but I really appreciate you for treating him like your own" he grabbed my hand and kissed my lips.

"I don't mind. You know I love kyle. I think of him like my own child. I'm just happy I'm with yall"

"Aww" I turned to see Kyle running around with Erica again. But this time Kyle chased her and when he caught up with her he slapped her butt.

"Kyle! Dont do that" I yelled. Eric burst out laughing. I looked over to Erica mom and she wasn't even paying attention.

"That's not funny Eric. I don't want my son slapping girls on their ass" I hit him in his chest.