Team Zollie

Ollie's POV

Its discharge day today. I have been up and about more, well, hobbling around on crutches. Zosia said I can stay at hers so she can keep an eye on me. I really missed her, what I did before was wrong and I know and regret it. I just want it to be like old times, team zollie!
"Zosia!"
"Yes Ollie?"
"Thanks"
"No problem, hear to help. Just let me work please"
"Ok.."
I know she wants to focus with work but I want her around.
"Wait!" I call again
"Yes Mr Valentine"
"I'm sorry"
"Can we have this conversation later?"
"Ok.."

That afternoon

We go to the lift to go downstairs.
"Do you remember all the fun times in here?"
"Yes, I did try and forget them" Zosia mumbled
"Zosh! I'm sorry"
"Do you mean it Ollie?"
"Losing you was the biggest mistake of my life. I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if I made you sad and I'm sorry if I broke your heart. The truth is Zosia, I love you!"
I kissed her and we parted as the lift doors did the same.
"Come on Ollie, let's get you to mine."
"Ok"

Zosia's POV

I drive us back to mine and get Ollie seated on the sofa. I put his crutches against the wall and went and sat next to him.
"I don't know anymore Ollie"
"Don't know about what?"
"Us"
"Why?"
"I love you Ollie, I'm just scared I will get hurt again"
I looked over at Ollie who rubbed away a tear.
"Please Zosia"
We kissed again. I moved closer to him and he put his head on my shoulder. I ruffled his hair between my fingers.
"Let's do it" I said
"Huh?"
"Us, let's try, again."
"I love you!"
The doorbell went and I saw it was dad with the kids. I asked him to pick Freddie and Daniel up.
"Hi dad, hey kids"
"Hello Zoshie! Here you go..."
dad's eyes moved to look into the living room and I saw Ollie's head turn hoping he didn't see his face.
"Thank you Dad" I said trying to get him to go
"Is...is that? Valentine!" He said with slight anger in his voice
"I'm looking after him while he recovers, it was unfair on Daniel to look after him on his own."
Dad just walked back down the path and away. I shut the door and went back to the living room with Ollie. The kids went upstairs to their room to get changed into their pyjamas and me and Ollie decided to tell them what is going on with us. They came downstairs and sat on the sofa.
"Boys, we have something to tell you"
"What is it?" Daniel said worryingly
"Well me and Ollie are going out with eachother." I said
"So your boyfriend and girlfriend?" Freddie asked
"Pretty much" Ollie said
"Will you get married?" Daniel asked
"Umm, maybe" I butted in
"And when you do, we will be brothers!"
"Yep" Ollie said
"Yay!"
They went off to play with Freddie's train set before I sent them to bed. It wasn't long after that me and Ollie went to bed. I helped him up the stairs and into bed.
"Goodnight Zosh"
"Night Ollie"