2. Mr. Gucci Model

A few weeks later I got an acceptance letter by the college.I made a resolution with myself that I won't get into any drama and focus on studies only. I don't have time for other bullshit.So by that time I had nearly forgotten about that guy because I'm prolly never gonna see him again anyway so why waste time on him.I got engaged in preparing myself for college. I still had a few days left for the orientation day so I decided to do some college shopping till then. I bought some clothes and some stationary.
The orientation day came soon, I woke up early in the morning feeling excited and nervous at the same time.It was a bright sunny morning, white fluffy clouds drifted across the sky.Birds were chriping,flowers were blooming,elephants were crying in Africa and dolphins were swimming in the Pacific Ocean. Yeah. All that shit was happening now straight to the point. I arrived just in time for the orientation and were welcomed by the principal and the students who gave us a tour of our college and familiarized us with the rules and regulations. And while the introductory welcome went on, i got talking to the girls around and immediately got a liking to a girl named jay. Our class was huge as in I had a lot of classmates, I like to keep a small company so my introverted ass didn't bother mingling with others for lame,time wasting friendships. I like Jay tho, she's sweet and free spirited although I did look around the classroom to get acquainted with everyone's faces because after all I have to spend the next two years of my life with them.While the teachers babbled about the rules and regulations of the campus I came across a familiar face and then I realize. He's here. Him. That guy.The Mr. IDK-his-name-yet-so-imma-call-him-a-Gucci-model guy is here. NO WAY! HE'S IN MY CLASS? HOLY SHIT! But why the fuck am I freaking out so much anyway? I shake my head at myself and pretended like I don't care ignoring the knots in my stomach. I am pulled out of my thoughts when the teacher claps for everyone's attention and I snap my head towards her figure. "OK now class, what I see here is that you guys have already formed groups. I want you all to get to know everyone so everyone please get up from your seats and switch your partners so you guys can form new friendships!"
The whole class groaned in unision. Everyone gets up but I stay in my seat, too lazy to get up..I look around the class and see Mr. Gucci model coming my way. He casually comes and sits besides me..my whole body stifens up. WTF just happened. I notice a bunch of girls in the class giving me cold stares and suddenly I feel small. okay whatever, just play it cool. you didn't invite him here anyway. I don't care enough to introduce myself to him since I am playing cool so I wait for him to break the ice but he never did. He didn't glance my way even once. pfft whatever, I shouldn't care but on the inside I couldn't stop gushing about the fact that he smelled so damn sexy. Boy, my legs started to feel tingly and weak! There was this intense energy or vibe coming from him that I couldn't decipher at that time but on the outside I maintained my cool and acted like I didn't give a fuck, staying faithful to my resolution. The rest of the day consisted of trying to focus hard in the classes, secretly glancing at Mr. Gucci and rolling my eyes at the annoying basic bitches who were throwing themselves at him. I mean IDK if I like him or not but at least I'm not being desperate and making it sooo obvious.
By the end of the day I became good friends with Jay. She is an old student here so she told me all about the college and the people. we connected quite quickly and I was glad I befriended someone that quick. The final bell rang and everyone rushed out of the campus. While I waited for my ride I saw Mr. Gucci wearing a helmet and getting on his bike, he looked utterly handsome. He catches me staring at him and we make eye contact for like 2 seconds , he stares at me shamelessly and I suddenly look away..He starts his bike and leaves.
Well...that was awkward for sure.