Chapter 12 - final

Vic's POV

I open my eyes and instantly feel like I've been hit by a truck. My head hurts, my limbs hurt everything hurts. I look around and scan my surroundings. I seem to be in some sort of basement. But who did this? Who would want to hurt me? What did I ever do to anyone? All of my questions are answered as soon as they're asked as the door at the top of a short flight of steps opens, and a surly looking man walks in. I recognise him immediately as the man who Jaime and I saw on the way to get pizza. Who did Jaime say he was again? My stomach churns at the thought of Jaime. I never got to tell him how I felt, and now I'm going to die down here and he'll never know. He'll move on and I'll be rotting away in this creep's basement. I feel tears sting my eyes at the thought. The man walks over and bends down to where I'm crumpled up on the floor. He pulls me harshly into a sitting position and my back is resting against the wall. As my hands are tied meshing my back, he reaches for a pair of scissors and he cuts my shirt off.
"You and your faggot friends took my piece of shit son. Now I'm using you to get him back" he spat in mu face with every other word he spoke "give me your phone"
"I-I d-don't have....don't have...o-one" I may not be able to comprehend exactly what's happening due to the amount of drugs this sicko has stabbed into me, but I do know that he's bad news and I might need my phone. Judging by the stench of alcohol in the air, this man isn't much more sober than me, so he buys it. He's now taken off my jacket and shirt.
"Ok, but before your little friends come, I'm going to have some fun" he growls as he begins to rub his hands up and down my bare chest. He leans down and roughly bites at my neck. I cry out in pain.
"Shut up and take it like a man" he slaps me across the face. What is he doing? Why is he-? Oh no. Only when heirs hands trail down my chest and onto my belt buckle, does my slow mind click. I realise what's happening, and what he's going to do. I begin to kick and try and wriggle away but he lands a punch in my gut.
"I SAID SHUT UP AND TAKE IT" he yells before ripping off my jeans and boxers, leaving me exposed. Lust clouds his eyes and he is quick to remove his own clothes. Saliva drips from his mouth, like a hungry animal. There's nothing I can do. This is going to happen. This sick freak is going to rape me. He doesn't prep me, he just slams in. All I can do is squeeze my eyes tight shut and hope that this is all a nightmare. That I'll wake up in Jaime's arms, do my paper round, come home and we'd cuddle for the rest of the day. But the pain, the tears, this man: it was all very real.
As soon as he was finished, he threw some bread down in front of me and cut the rope, freeing my hands.
"Eat" he grunts, before grabbing his clothes and leaving.
I push the food away. I don't want to eat anything he gives me. Heck I don't want to eat anything at all. I just want to curl up in a ball and die. I curl up and begin to sob. This is not what first times should be like. Everything is sore and I am in too much pain to go and retrieve my clothes. A noise starts sounding from my jacket. I recognise it as "what's my age again" by Blink182, my ringtone, someone is trying to ring me! I snap out of my trance. Stop being so pathetic Vic! You need to get yourself out of this mess!! I crawl over to my jacket, ignoring the searing pain coming from down below. I fumble around in the pocket and pull out my phone triumphantly. Just as I'm about to hit the green button, the ringing stops. Damn, too late. I begin to weep. Fuck Vic you're such an idiot. Can't even answer your own fucking rescue call.
"I took her out
It was a Friday night
I wore cologne
To get the feeling right"
My phone starts ringing again. Whoever this is who's ringing me isn't giving up. I hit the answer button quickly.
"Oh my god Vic! Are you ok? Are you lost? Where are you?" Jaime's frantic voice asks. Jaime. My Jaime. He's calling me. He's going to rescue me.
"Jaime help me" is all I can manage to spit out. How pathetic
"Vic? Vic baby where are you? What's happened? Are you hurt?" My heart flutters at the nick name.but I need to focus in his question. I look around, where am I?
"I don't know. I'm i-in a basement" well Vic that's very fucking helpful. It's not like every house in this god damn town has a fucking basement. I decide to tell him all that I do know. "It was him, the one w-we saw in the s-street on f-Friday" Jaime seemed to recognise the man so maybe this would help.
"Vic?" His voice is cracking now. He's crying. My heart breaks. "Darling I'm coming! I think I knee where you are. I'm coming to get you sweetheart just hang in there. Be strong for me baby I'm coming" I manage to crack a weak smile. He's coming for me. Jaime. My Jaime. Who calls me darling and sweetheart and baby. Who I've only known for a couple of days but with whim I've fallen madly in love. Another thought comes to my mind. I could die here. This could be my last chance to talk to these guys. What if Jaime doesn't find me? I need to tell him. I need to tell them all.
"Are Mike and Tony there?" I ask
"Yeah we're here bro. We're coming for you" my small smile grows wider at the sound of my baby brother and best friend's voice. He as often my only friend and I have my life to thank him for.
"Thanks for being the best brother in the world. And Tony? Thanks for making my baby brother smile" I could never thank Tony enough for putting the light back in my brother's eyes.
"Vic don't you fucking talk like that you hear?!" Mike begins to shout. I don't listen to the words, just the sound of his slightly high pitched voice which I know I might never hear again.
I hear footsteps
"Shit. He's coming. Jaime one more thing" I'm so weak that the words are hard to string together, but I need to tell him. He needs to know.
"Victor don't you dare!" His voice cracks. I have to tell him.i have to.
"I love you Hime" the door bursts open. My energy is all drained. Someone tears the phone away from me. I hear him talk into the phone. I don't pay attention. I can't. I'm too weak.
"and you!" Who, me? "I told you to give me your phone you lying piece of shit!" A foot collides with my stomach and I hear a crack come from somewhere but I don't know where. Everything hurts and I cry out in pain.
"VIC!" I hear Jaime yell.
"Hime-" everything goes black