The Cabin

Katie's pov

We all wait in the cars for Carl, Rick, Daryl, and T-dog to go and clear the house. We waited for two minutes before we heard T-dog's signal, we all grabbed our stuff and walked in. My stomach has gotten bigger, Hershel says that I'll be in labor soon. Lori has been very annoying lately, she'll be complaining about something stupid. Rick gave her warnings one of them is about me, she tried to kill me to get Carl and Rick back.

*Flash Back*

It has been two weeks since I was kidnapped by the group, I was talking to Carl because he wanted to help me name the baby. 

Lori: Carl.

We turned in Lori's direction and she was holding her stomach.

Carl: yeah?

Lori: want to help me name your baby brother or sister?

He glared at her and I knew what he was going to tell her.

Carl: sorry, Lori. But I want to help my mom with her baby's name.

Lori: don't you talk to me like that!

I glared at her while saying-

Me: enough! Lori, he doesn't want to help you so stop.

Before we knew it she pulled a gun on me.  My eyes widened while Carl yelled for Rick. Everyone ran over and looked at Lori like she was crazy.

Rick: Lori, what are you doing?

Lori: I'm getting my family  back.

Next thing we know, Kathryn screams-

Kathryn: Walkers!

We all looked but than we heard a scream, we looked at Lori and saw that she was on the floor cradling her wrist to her chest. I looked at Kathryn and saw her smirking.

Rick: alright, Lori you can stay until that baby is born than your gone. We clear?

We all nodded. Me, rick, and Carl walked away and I felt someone glaring daggers at me.

*Flash Back Ended*

I was snapped out of my thoughts hearing T-Dog saying clear. We grabbed our stuff and walked inside the house. We were sitting in the living room in silence. Daryl, was hunting to get us some food. Rick, was staring into space while everyone else was talking quietly. I leaned close to Rick's ear and started whispering in his ear.

Me(whisper): Rick. you alright?

He looked at me and nodded. I shook my head and grabbed his hand. I got up and dragged him into the kitchen. Literally I did not wait for him to get up. When we got into the kitchen, Rick was glaring at me. He stood up and dusted himself off. 

Rick: may I ask, why the hell you did that?

Me: you're not acting like you're self. You're always starring into space. Why? What's wrong?

He sighed and looked at the ground.

Rick: I'm worried. We need to find a safe place for you to have the baby. Hershel, said that the baby will be here in a couple of days.

I sighed and shook my head. I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around his neck. He immediately wrapped his arms around me. 

Me: don't worry about it. I promise you that the baby will be fine. I'll be fine.

Rick: how do you know?

I smiled and said-

Me: because they have the best big brother and father that will always keep us safe. 

I felt him smile in my shoulder and lift up his head. He kissed my forehead and we walked back to the living room.

Me: alright. We're going to stay here for the night than we'll continue moving in the morning.

They smiled at me and nodded there heads while saying-

Group: finally.

Daryl, walked in with a deer making all of us smile. We all started doing our own thing while Daryl and Kat, were cooking dinner. We waited for the signal from, Daryl and Kat to tell us that dinner is ready.

*Mini Time Skip*

It took awhile but we finally got to eat. Apparently, Daryl starting messing with Kathryn while they were cooking making them play fight for awhile until they heard Lori bitching about being hungry. Right, now we are looking at the rooms to see if we can sleep in them. Rick,Carl, and I are sleeping in the master bedroom while both Glenn and Maggie are sleeping in the other bed room. Daryl and Kat, said that they will take first watch than they will steal the bed. We all fell asleep with nothing bad happening or, so we thought.

*Next Day*

We all woke up to hearing, Lori screaming. We all raced to where the screaming was to see, Lori crying.

T-Dog: what's wrong?

Lori: my baby. I lost my baby.

We all looked at her with sympathy. I walked over to her and hugged her.

Me: Lori, we may have our differences but. I'm here for you. We all are.

I let go of her and she ran out of the kitchen. I sighed and shook my head. This is gonna be one hell of a couple of days.

Rick: she'll get over it. She's just sad that she lost the last thing she had of, Shane.

I nodded and we all started packing up. We all got in the car and drove off. I feel bad for, Lori. She doesn't deserve this even if she can be a bitch sometimes. Rick, grabbed my hand and laced our fingers. He squeezed it in reassurance. I smiled and laid my head on the window, before I knew it I fell asleep hearing Carl and Rick talk about what gender they're hoping the baby will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think Lori will do? Will she be fine or will she do something stupid? Comment what you think down below.