The Crazy Couple Of Days

Katie's pov

After we lost the farm and Shane's death, we've been moving place to place. Lori's been trying to get Rick's attention but it ain't working, Rick's been focused on me because I haven't been feeling good. Maggie gave me a pregnancy test just in case and I have yet to use it, we stopped at a cabin and camped there for the night. I went behind a tree and decided to use the damn test, when I was done I waited a minute then looked at the test. I covered my mouth and my eyes started to water, I'm fuckinng pregnant! I heard someone calling my name and quickly hid the test, Maggie came behind the tree and saw that I was about to cry. We hugged and I told her about the test, that's when I started crying my eyes out.

Me: Maggie what am I going to do?

Maggie: you have to tell, Rick.

I let go of her and looked at her with horror.

Me: Maggie are you mad? It's bad enough that Lori's pregnant and trying to get Rick to care, but now I am and it-it's not going to end well.

Maggie: trust me, please just tell him.

I sighed in defeat and nodded, we walked to the cabin and we saw Rick walking towards me. When he got close to me he hugged me and Maggie left us alone, he stopped hugging me and looks at me confused.

Me: I. . . . . I have something to tell you.

Rick: what is it? Katie what's wrong?

Me(mumbles): I'm-I'm pregnant.

He looks at me shocked for a while and he doesn't say anything, I sigh and lower my head. Before I knew it, I was picked up bridal style and spun me around making us both laugh. He set me down and touch my belly, we hear a gasp and quickly turn around to see a shock/happy Carl. He runs towards me and tackles me to the ground, we laugh and Rick helps us both up. We talk for awhile until it was dinner time, we walk in and I saw everyone smiling at us except for one. . . . . Lori. I look at Maggie and give her a playful glare she looks at me with a innocent look, we all ate and was getting questions left and right about the baby.

Glenn: hold on, when did you guys do it to make you pregnant?

Me: ok, one: we have little ears in the room and two: that is none of your concern.

We all laugh and Carl looks at us confused.

Carl: what does he mean about "do it"?

Rick and I look at each other before we look at Carl, everyone bursts out laughing and I quite them down.

Me: we will have that talk when your older, ok?

Carl: ok.

Rick: when someone says that, just ignore them.

Carl nods and we all head to bed, Rick and I say goodnight to Carl than go to bed. I snuggle into Rick's chest and he wraps his arms around me, he kisses my head and plays with my hair tell I fall asleep.

*Time Skip*

It's been a week since everyone found out that I'm pregnant, but when we were on the road again. . . . . . Lori lost her baby, she hasn't been the same. She has been cold to everyone and stops trying to get both Rick and Carl back. We were in the woods when a man and a group of men came out of the woods, we all stood up and pointed our weapons at them. When the man walked closer I remembered him as Rodriguez. . . . . God dammit!

Rodriguez: if it isn't my favorite girl, Katie. Your Daddy's been looking for you.

Me: noted now go the fuck away!

Rick: you two know each other?

He looks between Rodriguez and I, Rodriguez looks at me with a raised eyebrow then smirked.

Rodriguez: he doesn't know?

Me: shut up!

Rick: know what?

Rodriguez: Katie over there. . . . Is wanted and I'm here to collect.

Kathryn: the hell you are!

He looks at Kat then looks back at me.

Rick: she's right, you don't get her. She's part of the group.

Rodriguez: well I guess I have to take her by force,  NOW!

 Everyone started shooting and we all had to find cover, while we were shooting I felt someone walk behind me. I look to see Rodriguez, he hits me with the bud of his gun and all I see is black.

Rick's pov

I hear someone whistle and look behind me to see the man holding Katie, I heard one of the men call him "Rodriguez"  they all start running away and I run after them.

Me: KATIE!

I fell to my knees crying, I lost my girl and my baby. I look where they disappeared from with anger in my eyes, I will get her back and they will regret for what they did. Carl walked over to me and I held him close while he cried calling for Katie.

Carl: we're going to get her back, right Dad?

I nodded rocking my son back and forth, I look to see Daryl holding a crying Kathryn while everyone else is either crying or looking down sad or ashamed.

Me: we will get her back and they will pay.

Everyone looked at me and nodded, we all stood up and got ready for tracking them down. We were tracking until day break, we saw a camp up ahead and saw those men asleep. I saw Katie tied up to the tree, Carl and I quietly walked over to her while the others point their weapons at the sleeping men. When she was untied I picked her up bridal style, I look at Daryl and give him the signal. He whistled and all the men woke up, they stopped moving when they saw the weapons in there face.

Me: where's, Rodriguez?

Man: he left after he tied her up.

Glenn: he ran.

We heard snarling and saw a huge herd of walkers, I looked at my group and we ran. Carl was in front of me while everyone was behind me, we got to the highway where we found some working cars. We got in them and rode off, we heard blood curdling screams coming from the woods. I saw Rodriguez walking on the outskirts of the woods, he looked at us and immediately ran where the camp was. 

Hershel: get some rest you two, it's been a long day.

Carl laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep immediately, I laid my head on his and fell asleep hugging my family closer to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: I hope you guys like it, I added Rodriguez to the story and now I'm going to go to where they find the prison. I love you guys and thank you for reading my story.