Evacuate The CDC

Katie's pov

I woke up to a child jumping on the bed I look and see Carl, I get up and get dressed then went to go wake up Kat. I slowly open the door to see her all cuddled up in Daryl's arms, I silently close the door and walk with Carl to the cafeteria. When we got there Glenn was groaning in pain and T-Dog was making breakfast, I sat next to Carl when Daryl and Kat walked in. They sat next to each other and started talking, Rick walks in saying good morning to everyone and sat down next to me. 

Carl: are you hungover? Mom said you'd be.

We look at him confused when we found out he was talking about me, we smile and Rick nodded.

Rick: Mom is correct.

Me: Mom has that annoying habit.

Everyone smiled at us when a bruised up Shane comes in with Lori, no one talked to Shane or Lori because they are still disappointed in Lori for what she did to Carl and Rick. I gave Rick advil and he looked at me confused.

Rick: where'd all this come from.

Carl: Jenner said that you guys would need it.

Me: and someone of us really need it.

We all look at Glenn and he just keeps groaning in pain, T-Dog gives him some eggs and Glenn grabbed his head tighter.

Glenn: don't ever, ever let me drink again.

We all laughed at him while Jacquie rubbed his shoulders, Jenner came in and said good morning to everyone. 

Dale: hey Doc I don't mean to ambush you with questions first thing.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

Jenner: but you will anyway.

Andrea: we didn't come here for the eggs.

She has been really bitchy lately and Amy doesn't know why, nobody does actually. Jenner took us in a room with alot of computers and a big ass tv, lucky I only had a small tv before all this shit happened.

Jenner: Vi bring up  TS-19.

We watched this video about someone turning into a walker and then being shot in the head after, Dale asked about the clock that was counting down and Jenner wouldn't tell us what would happen at zero. So we all walked to our rooms to wait for Rick, Glenn, T-Dog, and Dick head to come back from the basement. Me and Carl were talking about how he doesn't even trust his mom after what she did and that I was more like his Mom than she was, I hugged and made him feel better by playing a card game with him. We were almost done when the lights and air conditioning went out, I had a bad feeling so I packed all our things than herd a commotion outside. We walked out to see everyone yelling at Jenner in panic while he was trying to get down to the computer room, he told us that the computers were shutting itself down and how the chinese were the ones who almost found the cure tell the same thing is happening here. Ran out of juice we walked in the room and I saw Rick so I looked over the edge and saw him really angry/scared. We all start to talk and yell lat Jenner when he locks us in and that's when all hell broke loose, Daryl went to chop off Jenner's head but Kat stopped him and Shane went to shoot him but started shooting computers. I ducked but then fell a sharp pain in my arm and side, I saw Rick, Carl, and Kat run over to me. The last thing I remember is Rick calling my name, then everything went black.

Time skip

I woke up hearing a big explosion, I jolt up but felt a sharp pain shoot up thru my side and arm. Rick was hugging me and Carl. He told me what happened to Jacquie, Jenner, and accidentally Amy.

Me: i'm gonna kill Shane!

Rick: down girl he already feels like shit anyway.

I scoff and roll my eyes.

Me: whatever.

Rick: why don't you take a nap with Carl.

Me: fine. Come on Carl.

We layed in the back of the Rv and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: sorry it's short had to finish it today anyway enjoy the net chapter of 'The Time We Met'.