Walkers in camp

Rick's pov

I started passing back and forth regretting even letting her go with him and T-dog, right now he was hearing Daryl arguing with a kid they found. I started getting irritated so I decided to stop it.

Me: alright everyone calmed down and tell me what happened.

Daryl: I already told you! Him and his little ghetto friends jumped me!

Kid: your the one who jumped me going all crazy asking where his brother.

I looked at Daryl annoyed and he looked at me angry.

Daryl: they took Katie could've took Merle to.

Kid: what kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't even name my dog Merle.

Daryl went to kick him but I grabbed him and pushed him away.

Me: Daryl that's enough!

He walked over to Glenn's bag and grabbed the bandana that has Merle's hand, I gotta bad feeling about this. He walks over and uncovering the hand.

Daryl: wanna see what happened to the last person who pissed me off?!

He threw the hand on the kids lap and he freaked out, Daryl went to him and trapped him in he chair.

Daryl: I'll start with the fee this time!

I threw him away from him and bend down to where i was at the kid's eye level.

Me: all we want is our friend back.

He nodded and started telling us everything even where his groups at, we walked over there and started heading to their camp. When we got their T-dog went to the roof and we walked over to the garage door, it opened and a darkish man walked out. We started talking and all he kept saying his bag of guns, i'm trying so hard not to shoot him but I need to get Katie back. He called something in spanish when he found out T-dog was on the roof and a bald man comb over pointing a gun at Daryl because he shot him in the ass, we looked up at the roof when we herd struggling and people cursing in spanish. They brought a woman at the roof with a bag over their head, they took it off to see a bruised up Katie. My jaw clenched and I glared at Guillermo, I look back at Katie and saw her fighting the man until he pretended to drop here.

Katie: RICK HELP ME!

We left because Guillermo wants the bag and the kid, but we're coming back locked and loaded they fucked with the wrong person.

Katie's pov

I was put in a room with the bald guy cleaning me up, when he was done Guillermo told me that I wasn't' supposed to get this badly hr and he apologises. I told him it was fine and I wasn't holding a grudge on him, but if it happens again i'm gonna kick his ass he chuckled and nodded. After that we started talking for a while when he had to go and I knew why, before I knew it a man was having trouble breathing. I told an old woman to go get help while I helped the old man, baldy came back and I saw Rick and the others. I smiled and walked over to them.

Rick: what's going on here?

Me: asthma attack.

T-dog: I thought you were being eaten by dogs man!

I lifted an eyebrow confused and looked at the chihuahuas in the back, I looked back at them and they looked pissed. Rick grabbed Guillermo's arm and they walked away to talk, he came back 10 minutes later and we started walking back to the van. 

Glenn: admit it you just came back for the hat.

We started laughing and Rick looked at Glenn.

Rick: yeah but don't tell anybody.

I looked ahead and saw no van I stopped dead in my tracks.

Me: guys the van! it's gone!

Glenn: who would steal it?

Me and Rick: Merle.

Daryl: he's gonna take vengeance back to camp!

That's when I remembered that Carl's back at camp, I bolted towards camp with the others  trying to catch up. When we finally got there it was nighttime and there were walkers everywhere, I saw Lori behind Shane but no Carl. I saw Carl being pinned down by a walker I ran over to him and pinned the walker on the ground, I grabbed my knife and stabbed the walker in the head. I got off the walker and saw Carl crying, I walked over to him and hugged him tight. He wrapped his arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder, I rubbed his head and kissed his forehead. 

Me: it's ok Carl, your gonna be ok.

Rick: CARL! CARL!

Me: RICK OVER HERE!

He looked over at me his eyes were filled with confusion, sadness, and anger. He ran over to us and what shocked me was that he hugged us both, all he kept saying was thank you over and over again. Rick let go and looked at Carl.

Rick: Carl why aren't you with Mom?

Carl sniffed and wiped the tears out of his eyes.

Carl: she left me by the campfire and ran off with Shane, when I ran after her I was taken down by a walker.

Rick was beyond pissed and so was I, Rick hugged me again and I hugged him back. Before I knew it I was ripped away from Rick and smacked across the face, I looked at who smacked me and saw Lori.

Lori: STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILD AND HUSBAND!

I stood up and gave her a dirty look.

Me: excuse me! if it wasn't for me your son would be dead! no thanks to you all you wanna do is go after your boyfriend even though you have a HUSBAND!

She looked at me in shock and fear but Rick on the other hand was pissed as fuck.

Rick: WHAT! YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH SHANE!

She just stayed quiet while Shane was sad and angry.

Lori: h-hold on your gonna believe her over your own wife!

Rick: prove it both of you look me in the eye and saw it!

She stayed quiet and wouldn't make eye contact.

Shane: sorry man we thought you were dead and it sorta happened.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, Shane glared at me and so did Lori.

Me: i'm going to bed!

While I was walking away I herd footsteps following me, I look and see Carl he grabs my hand. We smile at each other and walk over to my tent, when we got to my tent Carl laid down on my sleeping bag and immediately fell asleep. I started stroking his hair and than herd my tent door be zipped open, I look and see a crying Rick. He came in and closed the tent door then sat next to me.

Me: you ok?

Rick: Lori started begging me not to go but I packed up mine and Carl's things, I was wondering if he can sleep in here while I sleep in the truck.

I shook my head and hugged him.

Me: Rick you are sleeping in my tent it's a four person tent.

I release him and he look at me and shakes his head.

Rick: Katie I can't do that-

I covered his mouth with my hand and shook my hand.

Me: no buts your staying.

He smiles and nods.

Rick: thank you.

Me: no problem.

We talked for a few hours until we fell asleep with Carl in the middle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: what's gonna happen with Katie and Rick will their relationship grow stronger? while Carl forgive his mom or will Katie turn into his new mom? found out in the next in 'The Time we Met'.