Protecting His Territory.

Start from the beginning

I nodded and did as he asked, but when I walked out, the chill of the approaching evening engulfed my body. The sun had already begun to set, sending rays over yellow, orange and reds across the darkening sky. 

I'd been waiting for probably five or so minutes when a figure caught my attention, from across the busy street. Someone, wearing a black hoody, stood directly across from me; watching me. 

Fucking stalker.

I felt insecure under their gaze, my arms folded over my chest as I watched them. Fear took over as the figure took a step towards the road. I swear a saw a smirk appear on their face but as a bus sped passed, they were gone.

"Joe, we're going home," Harry spoke behind me, I instantly jumped and a small shriek escaped my lips. "Woah, babe, what's wrong?" His hands grabbed my shoulders and spun me around to face him.

Harry's eyes sparkled with the red, orange glow behind me, they held concern as they scanned my face. One hand left my shoulder and he stroked my cheek with his thumb, using the pad to remove a single tear I didn't even know I had shed.

I looked at the droplet of water on his skin, then looked up at him. "I'm fine," I softly spoke. "I thought I saw someone, but I guess I was seeing things." I couldn't stop the urge as I throw myself into Harry's arms. 

"I'll protect you, Joe, I'll always protect you." He gently whispered into my hair. "Louis apparently doesn't know shit, but I think he's hiding something."

"What do you mean?" 

"Nothing, I'm going to contact my sister. Being an agent and all, maybe she can help." His voice was filled with uncertainty, I know he doesn't get along with his sister so I don't blame him. 

.

The ride back to Harry's Penthouse was in silence, neither one of us spoke. I couldn't stop thinking about that figure, who were they? And why were they watching me? Was is Henry? Zayn? Or someone else? 

"I can't believe Louis would lie straight to my face," Harry spoke, breaking the silence. "He and I were best mates,"

"What happened?" I found myself asking.

Harry turned in his seat, hand falling to my thigh as he gently squeezed it. "Long story short, one of my ex-girlfriends cheated on me with him."

I frowned at his answer. Harry never really told me about his previous relationships, he was always very private about his past, even with his family. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I'm in love with someone way better anyways," I blushed at his statement. Harry took me off guard by unclipping his and my seatbelt then gripping my hips and pulling me on his lap. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever been with, Joe." He whispered, bringing his lips to mine and kissed me, hard.

I moaned into his mouth, feeling the bulge beneath my ass grow harder. Harry reached over and pressed a button on the car door, I heard something move and close behind me. 

Breaking the heated kiss, I turned my head to look over my shoulder. A tinted window now separated us from the driver.

"It's soundproof," His sexy, husky voice pulled me back to him. "Fuck, I want you to ride me baby girl."

"Harry-" one of his hands slides into my pants and my panties, cupping my heat, instantly cutting my voice off. 

"Always so wet for me," He murmurs, leaving kisses on my neck. 

Just as he slips a finger into me, the car comes to a halt. I pull away from Harry and look out the window. 

"W-we're here," I stutter, climbing off his lap and allowing him to pull his hand from me. 

Harry's eyes are a few shades darker, he brings the finger that was just inside of me to his mouth and sucks it dry. "You taste so amazing, I'm not done with you yet."

.

The next morning, I'm woken by the morning sun shining through the opened curtains and a delicious ache between my thighs. Harry didn't even wait for us to get into his Penthouse last night, his lips were everywhere when we entered the elevator. And well, he pushed the emergency stop and fucked me hard against the closed elevator doors.

I slipped from his embrace and walked into his bathroom, just in my bra and panties. I looked into the mirror at my reflection. Purple marks where Harry had left love bites covered my lower neck, and there was even one just above my right breast.

A sigh fell from my mouth, I leant onto the sink when my eyes landed on a pill with a glass of water sitting on it. 

Right, the morning after pill. 

I took the small tablet into my open hand and stared at it. 

'I've always wanted Grandchildren Joe, and now I'm not sure if I'll be around long enough to see one,' Mum's voice echoes in my mind as I stare at the pill in my hand. I know Harry and I have had unprotected sex before, but I'm not ready for children.

Mum never agreed with any type of pills, she believed in some way, it's like abortion. I roll the tablet around in my palm, my mind is telling me to take it. There's another part of me, saying, don't take it. 

Henry is still out there, if I got pregnant I'd put Harry's and my unborn child at risk. I can't do it no matter how much I want to fulfill mums wish for a grandchild, I just can't.

I take the pill between my finger and thumb, closing my eyes I toss it into my mouth. The second I swallow it and feel the pill sliding down my throat, tears form in my eyes and soon flood over the brims, rolling down my cheeks. 

"I'm so fucking sorry mum."

Two strong arms wrap around my bare waist and I'm pulled flush against him, "It's alright Joe, you're okay,"

I turned on my heel, "Harry how is any of this alright? I have an Uncle who is out to get me for some fucked up reason! He killed my dad and now my mother is dying!" I cry.

Harry suddenly moves one hand across my stomach, I furrow my brows at his action and follow his hand movements with my eyes. "You see these two words?" He traces the outline of each letter with his fingers. 

"His Territory," I say watching him trace around the Y. "I'm terrified, Harry."

His palm is placed over the words covering them completely, and with his free hand, Harry cups my right cheek, a smile spreading over his face. 

"You're my Territory, Joe, and I won't let anyone hurt what's mine." 

But what happens if I hurt you?