CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..

Start from the beginning

A tear shed in her eyes as she watched..

"Why are you crying?" Belious looked a little angry. As the girl wiped the tear and looked at her hands.

"For some reason.. I felt Guilty, Hurt, and Sad.." She explains with a plain look in her face.

"Is this normal?" She asks. Reolo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"For crying out loud its just a Funeral!" Reolo shrugged his shoulders and growl.

After his sentence he mumbled a few things.

"Its your funeral.." All that she could hear. Was that as he stood up and stormed off.

"Wait!" She exclaimed as Reolo stopped and looked at her.

She fans up to him.

"What did you mean my Funeral?"

She was curious to ask. And now.. Her brother is looking at her with an annoyed look in his face.

"You should just train. I have plans ahead to accomplish. And so, you can be useful for the future." He said. As her sister looked down and frown.

"Diana. You need to do this for me, You need to be strong."

Diana was the girl's name. She nods quietly and sighed.

"You'll be useful for breaking someone apart." He said and left.

Diana was left there in a daze. So, she just walked around in Ninjago for the time being.

Belious continued walking with his disguise as a random civilian of The City. Until he left and headed to his Head Quarters. Which is one of the Serpentine Tombs.

Pythor..

"Good Job Snake head. Maybe you're not so bad at all." Belious sat into his seat with an evil smirk to his face.

"I have my waysss to do Evil." Pythor appeared out of the shadows hissing. As Belious sat properly in his leather throne.

"So. Where are the other Snakes? I thought you have an army.. My Rebels aren't enough to stop those Ninja."

"Correction Mister Beliouss. That 'have' in your sssentence is just wrong. It isss had." Pyhtor explained with his accent. Belious slammed his hands to his table and yell.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT!! It is me who tell you WHAT! And If I say something its always my Way!" He started yelling at Pythor with his eyes turned to purple. Pythor had an evil smirk.

"You're under my control young one." He said.  And disappeared in the shadows with his hood on..

"Such rebelliousss trait." Pythor's voice echoed around the cave. What slowly faded.

Reolo Is now alone.

"So.. What will you do to the Girl now Master?" One of his rebel assistants came by. Belious clutched his head and looked up..

"We're playing a Game. She's my pawn and other's will be the other pieces." He said smirking.

As he thought in his head.