(Bonus) Chapter 44. The Proposal

Note: The official last chapter for this book! Thank you guys for 13K reads! There will be a sequel to this so don't worry. I'm still accepting OCs (Check Author's Note before this if you want to submit your OC). I'm also officially a Sophmore (10th grade for those who live outside of the U.S.) so yay! Lol. No other new announcements so let's get rollin'!
-GravityFallsFTW896

                       Buck's POV
     I was helping (Name) on putting the final touches to our new home.
     I got out a chest that I got from a local workshop nearby and opened it.
     I grabbed my knife and gave one last good look at it. I smiled at the memoried and I placed it in the chest.
     Once I was done, I closed the chest and wrote: 'To be used for emergancies only! -Buck'.
     I left the room and got out the ring. I wrapped it in a leaf so it won't look as suspicious.
     It had a purple gem on it and a vine with all the thorns picked out of it to keep the gem in place.

     I then saw (Name). Looking up at the sky, sitting on a leaf with her legs crossed.
     'It's now or never, Buck.' I thought to myself and took a deep breath.
     I cleared my throat.
     "Sure is a beauty, isn't it?" I asked.
     She turned to look at me and she nodded. "It is." She said.
     "I know our lives have been full of ups and downs. I know our lives were crazy when we were kits and both of our parents didn't get along.
     I know that when 'The Incident' happened, I wasn't the smartest Weasel out there. And I regret what I let happen to you the day it happened.
     I just wanted to let you know, (Name) that I care about you. Even though at certain times it may seem like I don't.
     I just wanted to let you know that I'll be there for you. No matter what.
     So (Name), I wanted to ask you. Will you be there for me too?" I asked, revealing the ring.
     "Yes, I will. And I gladly accept the offer of marrying you." You said, holding out your paw.
     I picked up the ring and slid it on her finger.
     She hugged me. I hugged her back.

     I am now the happiest, craziest Weasel to ever live.

                                                THE END
                                       TO BE CONTINUED

Note: This is the official last chapter of the 1st Buck x Reader. There will be more fanfics from me on the way in the near future. There will be a 2nd book to this. I am still accepting OC request (See Author's Note for info). Anyways. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and this book! Lemme know what you thought of this book :).
-GravityFallsFTW896

471 words