Chapter 3. More Travelling

Note: Hey guys! Back again with another chapter! I will be able to update next week just so you know.
Enjoy!
-GravityFallsFTW896

     When morning struck, you all started to head out yet again.
      "Alright. Everyone ready?" Buck asked, looking around and making sure everyone was there.

     Once everyone was sure they were ready, you guys then started to walk off.
     You climbed on Manny, got on his back, and layed down. Putting an arm behind your head, using it as a pillow.
     "Hey uh. Where exactly are we all going?" Manny asked.
     "Don't know actually. We'll see what we run into." Buck replied. His knife restint on his shoulder.
     "As long as it doesn't get me killed, I approve of this journey." You spoke up.
     Buck just chuckle and shook his head. 'Classic (Name).' He thought.
     He's always regretted the day he almost got you killed when you guys were 5.
     He hoped that whatever they run into isn't a killer beast.
     'Cause if a killer beast ever tried to kill you, he would kill that creature.

     For the past few days, Buck's name has been in the back of your head.
     His name just sounded so familiar to you.
     That dream that you had last night didn't even feel like a dream. It felt more like a memory.

     It felt like hours since you guys had left your resting spot, everyone was starting to feel hungry.
     "Hey, Buck. I think we should stop and take a break. I think all of us are starting to feel hungry. And tired." You said, sitting up.
     Everyone else agreed.
     Buck thought about it and agreed.
     He then looked for any nearby food.
     There were some fruit trees nearby and a pond.
     "Alright. Who's up for some fish?" Buck asked.
     Buck nodded and went to go catch some fish.

     Meanwhile, you went to go get some fruit from some of the nearby trees.
     When you were climbing the tree, another flashback hit you (A/N: The Prolouge).

     After the flashback ended, you put your hand on your head, wincing in pain. These flashbacks were starting to give you a headache.
     But you just shook your head, grabbed some fruit, and went back to the resting area to eat.
     You kept on thinking about the flashback you just had.
     'So. Buck was my kithood friend all along and I'm just now starting to remember all of this?' You thought while eating some of the fruit you found.
     What also caught you off guard was the smell of fish.
     This situation must've triggered your memory.

     A few minutes later, Buck came back with 8 fish.
     "Alright. Eat up, mammals. We have a long journey ahead of us." Buck said, putting the fish on the ground. Though, he kept some for himself to eat.
     "Hey, (Name). Want any?" Ellie asked.
     "No thanks. Just had some fruit." You said. "But thanks for the offer." You smiled.

     Once everyone finished eating, you guys headed off.
     You decided to walk this time just because you wanted to.
     And you just so happened to be walking next to Buck.
     You had to admit, it was awkward between you two.
     "So um... How's life been?" He asked. Trying to start a conversation.
     "It's been great." You said.

     Then the awkwardness came back.
     "So do you two like, know each other or something?" Eddie asked. Walking in between you two.
     "Yeah." Buck replied.
     "So that's why you two are being so awkward right now." Crash added, walking next to his brother.

    'Yeah. But he almost got me killed.' You added in your head.

    "Hey, Crash, Eddie. Can you guys go back there with everyone else please? I need to talk to (Name) for a few moments." Buck said, looking down at the twins.
    "Yes, sir." They both said at the same time and walked to the side of Manny.

    "Look, (Name). I really am sorry for what happened when we were kits. I know you probably still don't forgive me, I just wanted to know that I am sorry and I regretted everything after that day." Buck said.
    "I don't know Buck.. I still have the scars from that day." You said.
    "Do you at leadt accept my apology?" Buck asked.
    "I just don't know if I should, Buck. I almosy died that day." You said, trying to keep your voice calm.

    The rest of the journey was just full of awkwardness. Aspecially between you and Buck.

Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that! I will be able to update next week.
-GravityFallsFTW896

761 words