Chapter 22. Getting to Know Sphinx

Note: Hey guys! Back again with another chapter! No new announcements to let's get rollin'!
-GravityFallsFTW896

                     No One POV
     The next day, you met up with Sphinx on a tree branch. You sitting across from her.
     "So... What'd ya wanna talk about?" Sphinx asked.
     "Anything really. I just want to get to know you better. That's all." You said.
     Sphinx nodded. "So what do you want to know? Well, besides the fact that I can be a murderous freak sometimes." She said.
     "Well what was your life like before you were a murderous freak?" You asked.
     She explained everything. From when she was a kit, teen, and adult.
     And she also got to the part where wolfs came in and killed her family.
     "I feel so sorry for you." You said with sympathy in your voice.
     "No need to be. It happened a long time ago anyways." Sphinx and shrugged.
     You then hugged her. She was shocked at first then returned the hug.
     You guys then broke apart.
     "So uh. What about your life?" Sphinx asked.
     "Well my life is kinda complicated. You see, Buck and I were never really allowed to hang out when we were younger. Our parents had a rivalry that went on for years. He and I would always sneak out and play. But when we both turned 5, I got attacked yadda yadda yadda you know how that goes. So after that, I moved and pretty much never saw Buck again. Well until this day and age." You explained.
     Sphinx nodded.

     You two then talked for the rest of the afternoon.

Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!
-GravityFallsFTW896