Chapter 18. Settling Down

Note: Hey guys! Back again with another chapter! No new announcements so let's get rollin'!
-GravityFallsFTW896

                     No One POV
     You guys then headed out of the cave.
     "Oh my gosh! Are you guys alright?!" Peaches asked. Obviously concerned.
     You laughed and smiled.

     "Oh. Buck. Sorry about what happened back there. I guess I could get crazy sometimes." Sphinx said.
     "Ah. It's fine Raki." Buck said and smirked.
     "I never said you could call me that!!" Sphinx said getting angry.
     Buck laughed and playfully hit her in the shoulder.
     He then walked off. Sphinx took that time to calm down and followed Buck.

     "So. You thinking about staying?" Diego asked.
    "Nah. Need to spend some time with my family." Dawn said.
     Diego nodded, undertsanding.

     "Hey." You said, standing besides Buck.
    "Hey." Buck responded.
    "Crazy day huh?" You asked.
   "Heh. Yeah." Buck said. "Look. Sorry about arguin' with ya back there." Buck added.
    "It's fine, Buck. You were just getting protective. That's all." You said and smiled.
    You noticed everyone starting to find a spot to sleep.
     "We should probably head to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." You said and went to a nearby tree and curled up.
     You then started to fall alseep, Buck being the next and last one to fall asleep.

Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that! I will be back on MLK Jr. Day since I have that day off.
-GravityFallsFTW896