Chapter 17. Stop!

Note: Hey guys! Back again with another chapter! School has started back up again for me so updates may be a tad bit slower.
Note Update 1/8/17: Hey guys! Just so you know, I will NOT be active the 12th- the 15th because of a retreat I'm going to with my Church's Youth Group for Confirmation. And I will not be allowed to bring my phone with me. I will be active the 16th and the rest of the month though. Soo ya!
Anyways. No other announcements so let's get rollin'!
-GravityFallsFTW896

                    No One POV
     You looked to where all of the drama was.
     You stopped in your tracks and ran towards them.
     "(Name) what the heck are you doin'?" Manny asked.
     "Don't worry about me! Stay with the herd and keep them safe! I need to stop them before this gets any worse!" You said.
     You then stepped in between the 3 and crossed your arms.
     "(Name)?! What are you doing?! She's going to hurt you!" Buck said.
     "I could care less right now! It's you guys that are going to get hurt!" You said, pointing to all 3 of them.
     "But you're gonna get killed!" Buck said.
     "No. You guys are if you don't stop!" You said.
     'I wouldn't know what I'd do without you if you died right here and right now.' You managed not to say but you thought.
     Dawn and Buck then looked at each other then backed down.
     "Can I have my knife back now?" Buck asked.
     You then leaned on the knife.
     "Not until you help Sphinx out." You said.
     Buck sighed and rolled his eye.
     He then stuck out his paw for Sphinx to grab.
     Sphinx looked up at Buck and hesitated for a bit.
     She then took his paw and she stood up.
     You then handed Buck his knife. And he gladly accepted it.

Note: Hey guys! Like I said earlier, I will NOT be online the weekend of the 12th through the 15th. So I will get ahead and start on Chapter 18 so that it'll make up for my absence that weekend.
-GravityFallsFTW896

356 words