Chapter 2. Memories

Note: I have finished writing this story and will update every few weeks or so. After I finish updating this story, I'll take a break for a long while. But there will be new fanfics on the way so don't worry. Enjoy!
-GravityFallsFTW896

     The sun was starting to set and everyone was starting to fall asleep.
     You started to head towards the cave where everyone else was heading to.
     "Heading to the cave last?" You hear Buck ask.
     You turned your head towards Buck and stopped walking. 
     "I'm usually last to fall asleep. There's always too much on my mind. Makes it hard to fall asleep." You explained.
     Buck nodded understandingly.
     "Suprised you're not going in the cave with us to sleep." You said, crossing your arms.
    "I'm keeping watch. Makinh sure nothing attacks while you guys are sleeping." He said.
    You huffed. 'I can defend myself. Not sure about the others though.' You thought.
     "Just wake me up if you need anything." You said and walked into the cave. You then curled up and went to sleep.

   'Suprised she doesn't remember me.' Buck thought. He just shook his head and continued to keep an eye out for any predators.

     *(Name)'s Dream* No One POV
  (4 years old)
     "You can't catch me." Buck teased.
     "Hey! No fair!" You said and went after Buck.
     You two were playing tag and you were It.
     You were upset that you weren't as fast as Buck. So everytime you guys play something that involves chasing or racing, you would always fail at catching up to Buck.
     "Can we just call it a time out? I'm getting tired..." You said, starting to slow down and you caught your breath. 
     "Fine. But only for 5 minutes." Buck said.
     You smiled. You were thankful that he was your friend.

     After about 5 minutes of resting and talking, you two continued to play tag.

        *End of (Name)'s Dream* Still No One POV

     You stretched and woke up. You didn't sleep that well.
     You got up and went outside.
     "Didn't sleep well?" Buck asked.
     You turned your head to him and went to stand next to him.
     "Yeah. Still too many thoughts running through my head." You said.
    Buck nodded.

     You two spent the rest of the night talking.

Note: Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I will update sometime next week so don't worry.
-GravityFallsFTW896

398 words