Chapter 26. Getting Them Together

Note: Hey guys! Back with another chapter! No new announcements so let's get rollin'!
Note Update 2/14/17: Happy Valentines Day to all~! Love all of you guys!!
-GravityFallsFTW896

                    No One POV
     The next day, Crash and Eddie decided to go hunting with Buck.
     "Hey, Buck mind if we join you? We have nothing else better to do anyways." Crash said.
     "Sure why not. I could use extras to help me out." Buck said.

     Sphinx watched from some trees nearby. Hopping from branch to branch every now and then just to catch up.

     "So are we catching anything in particular today?" Eddie asked.
     "Not really. Maybe Deer would be good. Chicken would be fine. Or maybe just a simple fish. Whichever's good." Buck said.
     "So Buck. How have you and (Name) been lately?" Crash asked.
     "Pretty good actually. Why do you ask?" Buck asked.
     "Just curious." Eddie said and shrugged.
     Buck nodded and continued walking.
     "Have you been thinking about her at all lately?" Crash asked, hoping it won't raise suspicion.
     "Not everyday, but every now and then." Buck said.
     The twins then nodded. "So, Buck, do you... Like? (Name) at all?" Crash asked.
     Buck stopped in his tracks and turned to the twins.
     "Depends on the way you're using the word." Buck said and stuck his knife into the grounr and leaned against his knife.
     "In a romantic way?" Eddie asked.
     Buck thought about it fot a minute or so.
     "Well not really. I haven't even thought about that before you two brought it up." Buck said.
     "But now that you mention it, we would be great together." Buck said with slight sarcasm in his voice. (Mini A/N: Thanks a bunch to IanLyraShonTrifecta for giving me the sarcasm idea when I was writing this 😅.)
     Buck then picked up his knife and rested it against his shoulder.
     Though, Buck did havs to admit. He does like (Name), he just doesn't have the guts to tell you.
     He just wants to keep his 'tough guy' image for right now.
     Crash and Eddie just looked at each other and shrugged.

      Meanwhile, Sphinx was on a tree branch nearby and stopped to think.
      'Did he seriously mean what he said? I did pick up sarcasm.' She thought and shrugged.
     She then started to head back to where Manny and the others were.

                    *Time Skip*
     It was close to sundown by the time Sphinx decided to have another meeting.
     "So? How'd it go? Get anything good?" Ellie asked.
     "Yes but I'm not sure if he truely likes (Name) or not." Sphinx said.
     "Did he even say anything about liking her at all?" Diego asked.
     "He did say something but I picked up a bit of sarcasm in the sentence so I'm not sure if he really ment it or not." Sphinx said.
     "And how could you tell it was sarcasm smart one?" Manny asked.
     "I was a villain. I used sarcasm all the time myself." Sphinx said.
     "So what do we do now?" Crash asked.
     "We'll still set a date up to see if he really means it." Sphinx said.
     "We'll set the date up tomorrow night. Another meeting will be held tomorrow at noon. Got it?" Sphinx said.
     Everyone nodded. Sphinx nodded in return.
     "Dismissed." Sphinx said then left.

     'This WILL work. I guarentee it.' Sphinx thought then went to sleep.

Note: Hope you enjoyed!
-GravityFallsFTW896

566 words