Chapter 15. Join Me

Note: Hey guys! Back with another chapter! No new announcements so let's get rollin'!
-GravityFallsFTW896

                     No One POV
     "Well how can we know that you're not or are going to harm him if we don't know what you're going to do with  him?" Diego asked.
     "Alright. You got me. It's becaude I like Buck. There. You happy now?" Sphinx said.
     "How can you like me if you don't even know me?" Buck asked.
     "Oh hon. I do know you." Sphinx said.
     Buck felt super confused.
     "You just don't remember." Sphinx added.
     "You're seriously confusing all of us right now." Manny said.
     Sphinx sighed in annoyance.
     "We knew each other when we were kits. Then he left me for her." Sphinx said, pointing to you.
     You were really confused and shocked at the moment.
     "I seriously don't remember seeing you around before." You said.
     "That's because you were unconsious at the time." Sphinx said.
     "Wait you know about that?" You asked.
     "Oh yeah. It was news for about a month. And plus I could still see your scars." Sphinx said.
     "So what is it Buck? It's either me. Or her." Sphinx said.

Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that! Oh yeah. Sphinx is an OC that I just came up with while writing these chapters. Lol. But anyways. Find out who Buck chooses in the next chapter!
See you guys in 2017!
-GravityFallsFTW896

232 words