Chapter 6. Friends Once Again?

Note: Happy late Halloween guys Enjoy this chapter!
P.S. The next few chapters were very poorly planned but very well written (Well. In my opinion. Lol)

                   No One POV
     You woke up the next morning peacefully.
     You stretched and yawned. "Mornin' sleepy head." You heard someone say next to you.
     You turned your head to see who it was. "Oh hey, Peaches." You said.
     "What's up?" She asked, laying down.
     "Just woke up." You said.
     You and Peaches had a conversation for a while.

*Meanwhile with Buck* Still No One POV

     The possum twins went into the forest, shouting Buck's name and looking for him.

     Meanwhile, Buck was crouched in an attack position with his knife in hand.
     He was waiting for the right moment to attack a deer and kill it for food.

     "Heya, Buck!" Eddie said loudly.
     The deer heard and ran away. Buck growled.
     "What the hell do you two want?" Buck asked angerly and turned to face the twins.
     "Oh. Sorry. Did we inturrupt something important?" Crash asked.
     "I was in the middle of huntin'. Now what do you two want?" Buck asked, his knife resting on his shoulder.

     The twins looked at each other then back at Buck.
     "We were wondering if we could help you." Eddie said.

     Buck thought about it for a bit ajd then decided to let them join. "Sure. Why not. I need someone to spot some targets for me." Buck said.
     The twins looked at each other and smiled. They then both saluted. "Crash and Eddie reporting for duty." They said in unision.
     'I really hope they're not up to anything.' Buck thought and just went ahead along with the twins.

                      *Time Skip*
     Buck came back with some fresh deer meat.
     "Alright. Snack if anyone wants it." Buck announced.

     "So (Name). Have you ever concitered talking to Buck?" Peaches asked, looking at you.
     You shrugged. You didn't really feel like talking to Buck right now.
     You just layed down, using your paws as pillows. You sighed.
     "I don't know. I just don't feel like talking to him right now." You said.
     Peaches nodded. 'This is going to take a long time.' She thought.

Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter and I hope you had a good Halloween!
-GravityFallsFTW896

380 words