Girl: Who are you?
D: You need to help us.
G: With what? Who are you? Did Ethan send you?
D: No, but we found you on the internet. It said you were a victim of Ethan.
G: Eh no, I don't know what you're talking about.
-girl wants to close the door but Zane puts his foot in front of it.-
Z: please just listen. He's gonna take our friend and his wife or ex wife. She has a small baby, please help.
G: What do you want me to do?!
D: Do you maybe know an address, ehh a place where he is gonna take her. I heard him say it was the final destination.
- girl gets creepy smile on her face-
G: Haha I know what you're taking about.
Z: Can you tell us the address?
G: Look, Ethan is a fake bitch. I gave up everything for him. But he just gets every girl he wants. He doesn't even love your girlfriend the tiniest bit. -smiles again- Do you have an idea where he's taking her to?
Z: Is it such place where she has to have sex with a lot of men.
G: Bingo.
D: Tell me where it is.
G: Why would I. I'm risking my life if I tell you this. There are a lot of girls there. Why would I care about just that one girl.
D: We'll call the police and we'll get him arrested, we'll safe all the girls.
G: You know what, okay. You're never gonna win from all those man.

She gives us an address and, Ethan's phone number. We thank her and drive as fast as possible. Again, I look at my phone, 2:45 and It's a 2 hour drive.

Liza's POV

Ethan took me to his friend's house. He's just going to grab something and then we're leaving again. I don't know where we're going, he told me it was a surprise. I'm on his friend's, Carter's, couch. "Let's go babe." Ethan comes in again. We get into his car and Carter comes with us. "It's a two hour drive babe. But I'm sure you'll love it." Ethan says and I smile. I look at my phone, almost 5 pm.

After an hour long driving we stop at a gas station. "Carter and I need to buy some things, you stay here." Ethan says. "Oh and can I please borrow your phone Liza? Mine died." "Of course." I hand him my phone and he and Carter get out. I see them go into the store. Suddenly a phone rings. I look next to me, Ethan's phone. I quickly look around and then answer it.

L: Hello this is Liza, Ethan's phone.
D: Liza?! It's David!
L: David why the fuck do you have Ethan's number?
D: I'll explain everything later. Is Ethan with you right now?
L: No he's in the gas station.
D: Liza, you need to get away right now. Ethan is a loverboy.
L: David, what the fuck? Why would I listen to you? How do you know this.
D: Please Liza just once fucking listen to me. Get away there! He's going to take you to a place, he's gonna keep you there and you'll have to have sex with men.
L: David this is bullshit.
D: Liza check your purse and look for your ID or drivers license.

I grab my purse and check for my cards, nothing.

D: and?
L: They're not there... David, he also took my phone...
D: Liza get out of there!
L: David stay on the phone.

I jump out of the car. I don't know where I have to go.

L: David where do I go?
D: Look for a trucker or something.

I turn around and look for people. Just as I want to approach someone two hands grab my shoulders. I'm so surprised I scream and drop the phone. "Didn't I tell you to stay in the car?!" Ethan yells. He slaps me in the face, I wince. I hear David yelling through the phone. "Liza?" "Liza?!" "LIZA?!" Ethan picks up the phone. "Fuck you." He says and then hangs up. "Come on." Ethan says dragging me to his car. "No! I don't want to!" I yell. He grabs me harder and then grabs my hand. He guides my hand and places it on the pocket of his pants. I feel she shape of a gun. "I would listen if I were you." He says. I swallow and let him drag me and push me into the car.

An hour later we arrive at a big building. Hidden behind a row of houses. Ethan pushes me in with Carter following behind.

David's POV

"Fuck you." I hear and then the call stops. "Zane, drive." I say in a low voice. Zane puts his foot on the gas pedal and starts speeding down the highway. We need to find her.

Liza's POV

I'm on the edge of crying. When we came inside we first came into some lounge room what looked like a strip club. Ethan pushed me up the stairs and gave me a lingerie set I had to put on. After that he brought me into a really big room. Filled with beds and girls my age. I'm just sitting on the bed receiving weird stares from random girls. "So you're new?" The girl next to me suddenly says. "Uh yes. Do you know if there's a way to escape here?" The girl laughs. She lifts up her blanket and a huge, but really huge, bruise appears on her rips. "I wouldn't try disobeying them if I were you." She says. My heart starts beating faster. I'm so fucking scared.

Half an hour later a guy comes in and calls my name. I walk out of the room and follow him as he tells me to. "You already have your first client.." the guy says. "Don't make us mad." He says. He opens the door to a room. "Wait here until he comes. You do what he wants to pleasure him and we'll found out if you don't." He gets out and closes the door. I sit on the edge of the bed looking around. The room is red, with a dark red bed. In front of the room, is a small stage with a stripper pole. Wait, a man is coming. And I have to pleasure him. Oh no.

David's POV

"We're friends of Ethan." Zane and I say to the bodyguard at the entrance of the building. After some doubting he let's us in. When I'm in I tell the guy I want a small girl with a brown skin. "I got exactly what you want." He tells me. Zane waits in the room that looks like a strip club while the man leads me to a hallway. "Wait here." He says.

After a while he comes back. "Follow me please." He points to a room. "enjoy." He tells me with a wink. I get into the room. There she is.

Liza's POV

The door opens and I look up. "David!" I sprint towards him and jump into his arms. He holds me and closes the door with his foot. "Here take this." He takes off his jacket and wraps it around me. I forgot I was only in a bra and panties.

We sneak downstairs and we're almost at the exit when a guy stops us. "I don't think so man." He wants to hit David with his fist but David leans down so the guy hits the wall. "Fuck!" He screams. "Liza run!" David yells. We run and end in the strip club. Suddenly Ethan is standing in front of us. He grabs his gun and points it at David. Everyone in the room stops with what they're doing.

David's POV

As Ethan is pointing the gun at me I see Zane grabbing a guitar from the stage. Just as he's going to pull the trigger, Zane comes up behind him and hits his head with the guitar. Ethan falls onto the ground. "Run!" Zane yells. Liza, Zane and I speed towards the exit and run outside. What I see outside shocks me. The building is surrounded by police cars, cops with guns and police dogs. "I called the police." Zane says with a smirk.

Liza's POV

It's 11 pm. David and I are sitting in the behind of a police car. Apparently Ethan was a wanted man and the police had been looking for this building and especially for what happened in there, for a really long time. I'm wrapped in a blanket. All around us are guys getting arrested by cops and all the girls who were kept there, also wrapped in blankets. There are so many guns from all the guys on the ground. Even all the news channels are here. David and Zane are already interviewed and came on live television as a heroes.

I look at David. He has an arm around me. "Thank you David." I say. "For what?" He asks dumb as he is. "For everything. You practically saved my life." "Of course Liza. I promised you I'll always be here. And as you see, I still keep my promise."

I look at him and he looks at me. We slowly lean in.

And as the violins are playing in the back of my head,

our lips slowly touch each other.