"Selena, I know you're not sleeping anymore."

 I try hard not to smile by clenching my jaw but this only earns a poke in the side from Justin. I shriek, "Okay, Jay I am up!"

"What did I tell you about calling me that?" He narrows his eyes at me, and this time its my turn to laugh. His gorgeous face is so silly looking when his eyebrows squish together and his forehead creases. It's like nothing I've ever seen or felt before.

Oh Justin, what have you done to me?

I sit up and face the boy, "That you just love that nickname."

"Of course." Justin groans and rolls his eyes. There's a split second when a flash of mischief fills his eyes and I jump onto him like a leapfrog.

"Justin!" I grab him by the back of his neck and pull his forehead to mine, "Take me somewhere!"

His eyes widen and his mouth drops, "What? Why?"

"You act like its a bad thing." This didn't turn out the way I had seen it in my head. I wish I could have reversed what just happened. Why didn't Justin understand what I was asking? Why are boys always so slow?

His face creases again and I swear I see a glare coming on, but instead of speaking he kisses my nose. His lips caressing my skin so softly I push forward for more of an effect. It's so perfect, I just want to feel his kisses all over my body. Why does my body have to react this way to him?

Justin continues his kisses down my cheeks to my mouth. When he gets there the kiss is soft and then grows so powerful that my fingers are twisting the hairs at the bottom of his hair line. His tongue swipes inside my mouth and his fingers tease the bottom of my shirt.

I tilt my head to the side and Justin follows by letting me lean back.

Suddenly I'm lifted over the console and set down on his lap. My eyes open slightly just as the kiss breaks but not before I'm silenced again with his sweet kisses.

I'm left breathless like always.

I can feel it now. The burning in my stomach as Justin pulls up my shirt. My heart pounds as he pulls back to lift the fabric over my head.

My shirt is discarded into the back, so far out of reach. He smiles at me like a fool and I cover my exposed front the best I can.

Justin frowns, "What are you doing?"

"I don't like my body." I feel ashamed and the heat makes it way to my cheeks. I'm always blushing and I wish had enough confidence to be the girl that I always read about in books. I am so weak that I can't even let Justin see me in my bra without feeling embarrassed.

I wouldn't call myself fat, just self conscious.

"I think you are beautiful, like a star." Justin smiles again and I find my heart swelling with happiness. I can't snap out of my trance as I kiss him again.

And again, and again.

The sparks between us are flying so high that if I were to open my eyes I just know that I would have been blinded. I've never felt this before, just for Justin. Just for him.

My head says only him, but its too early to say something that won't ever happen. I am just another phase in this boys life. Right? I surely can't be anything more.

Only once do I crash my nose with Justin's and I have to laugh nervously because of how inexperienced I really am. However, I feel so dirty and corrupted into something new already, I want to go take a bath to ride myself from this filthy feeling. This delicious filthy feeling that drives me insane for Justin.