Fancy Meeting You Miss Gomez

Hey Guys ! Yes Yes New Chappie ! Ya betta believe it sonny ! I updated !!!

Yea i know you always have to wait a long time for new chapters and i'm sorry but i'm really busy , with my other books , my reading , my school my blogs . Ok i'll admit i waste a lot of time on Minecraft and Castle Clash, watching Sister Sister and fangirling over one direction , but what do you expect a 16 year old girl to spend her free time on other than these things ?

A social life ?! What the hell is that ?! I don't know what that is !

Anyway yea i updated *five seconds dance party *

And if you're bored in between updates , you can always check out my other books , like As Love Is My Witness . It's romance , and it's one of my most rare books that's not a fanfic and i'm really proud of it . Especially that i've never written chapters so long before .

And if you simply cannot read a book that isn't horror themed then you can check out my book , Stuck , a masky fanfic . Masky is a creepypasta . Or Don't Play With Love which is a Sally Fanfic or Slender Man : the birth . Yes they are all creepypasta fanfics .

What's that ? Don't know what creepypasta is ? Well shame on you !

Go google it right now ! Or else i'll send Selena over to suck your blood while you sleep.

Speaking of which , here's the chapter . Enjoy !

_________________________

Selena rented a small cottage . The cottage was located in the middle of a dark forest far away from people .

In her small isolated sanctuary , she waited and waited .

Bloody scenarios filling her mind , as tears simultaneously filled her eyes .

She desperately wanted avoiding another blood bath .

And the wait was killing her . Chewing on her heart as she sat on a wooden stool in the middle of the cold empty cottage .

Other then the stool , there was no furniture . Just dust . Climbing up and down the walls .

"What's taking them so long ?" She cried .

Two hours passed , and it was getting darker and darker .

But finally , someone knocked on the door .

She got up from the wooden stool making it creak in a low dead voice and walked to the door without actually touching the floor .

By now , she had mastered most of her vampire powers.

She opened the door to find a brunette with shiny blue eyes standing there .

" Fancy meeting you Miss Gomez" he greeted kissing her hand .

" easy with the lips Lou or else Elanor will get jealous ." Scolded a blonde with blue eyes shinier than Lou's .

"Yea i forgot you were her little spy ." Yelled Louis bitterly .

" can we please focus on the job ?" Said a tall man with light brown hair .

"Yes Liam " chanted Both the boys like toddlers being scolded by a parent .

"It is rare " said a curly one , who had just appeared from behind a tree in a deep british accent ," for a vampire to turn itself in . It takes a lot of humanity to see the evilness of your doings and sacrifice yourself to stop it "

" in other words , we're quite fond of you " continued a raven haired tanned male walking up behind the curly one.

" Ok , i'm Liam , this is Harry and Zayn , and the two childish ones are Niall and Louis ." Introduced Liam .

" will it hurt ?" She asked getting to the point .

" i'm sorry to say it does , quite a lot ." Answered Zayn .

" ok " mumbled Selena under her breath . " well then , let's get it over with . What do i have to do ?" She said looking at Harry who was laying five candles on the grassy ground , making a five candle circle .

" stand in the middle and take this blade with you " commanded Louis handing her a blade .

And so she did .

Then the boys started chanting a prayer in latin .

Then she was asked to cut her finger , so that her blood may touch the now sacred piece of land contained by the candle circle .

The blood links her to the land . And the land with it's purity will kill all impurities it's linked too . In this case , the impurity is Selena .

She could already feel her body slowly dying , it was so painful , she wanted to scream , but her voice couldn't make to her mouth .

And so she was dying . In a dark dark forest .