All alone

When Selena woke up she heard yelling . Lots of it . It was Joe . He was crying over something . She got up to look at what he was crying over and saw Franky decapitated on the floor his blood decorating the white walls .

" Selena !" Yelled Joe " what did you do ?"

" it wasn't me " answered Selena robotically . Right now she was more focused on not killing Joe than Franky's death . The smell of blood coming from the corpse was too tempting and it was hard for her to resist . But she managed to .

" you killed my whole family !" Cried Joe.

Suddenly a vampire from the vampire gang that attacked her and killed Franky dropped from the sky behind Joe without making any noise . Selena's eyes widened but she was too frightened to speak .

" Selena i ha-" before he could finish the vampire behind him twisted his neck and he fell to the ground dead .

But Selena knew what he was going to say . He was going to tell her he hated her and frankly she didn't blame him .

The vampire that killed Joe ran to the window and jumped out leaving Selena alone with two dead bodies .

The girl fell to the ground in tears . She just lost everyone she loved . Everyone that loved her . She has no one now . She has nothing to live for .

And dying isn't an option for her . She's immortal . She's a vampire . Nothing can kill her .

She slept in Joe's bed that night . In the morning she cut Joe's hand off and filled a cup with his blood and drank it .

Then , she decided to do a little internet surfing . She read articles about the CIA , The vampires , her disappearance and finally came a page about the vampire hunters .