Don't leave me

Ok , so i got over 600 reads !!! I'm so happy ! Thank you to everyone that's been reading this ! I hope you enjoy it !

Please comment and vote :)

Music for this chapter :

Toxic - by Britney Spears

Criminal - by Britney Spears

Bombastic love - by Britney Spears

Yea i love Britney Spears !

**********************************

A few weeks later Selena and Joe were still a couple . Joe gave Selena Nick's old room . But as usual the blood thirst came back again . This time stronger than ever before .

It was 12:00 on a friday night . Everyone was asleep . Selena crept out of her room .

An hour later Joe woke up hearing screams . Screams of agony pain and death .

He went to Kevin 's room first to see his older brother a pale white body , his eyes wide open , still holding the pain and fear he went through and his blood splattered on the walls . He rushed to his parent's room to see a blood covered Selena finishing off his mother . His father was already dead .

When she was done with the mother she turned around and grinned at him .

He stared at her wide eyed before he started running away .

She chases him , caught him , pinned him to the ground and sat on his stomach . But instead of killing him she laughed .

" you really thought i was gonna hurt you ?"

" you murdered my whole family " he said with a shaky voice .

" it was either them or you Joseph "

She got off of him and helped him up .

" we have to clean up " he said

" ok " she nodded

After hours of cleaning Joe and Selena buried the bodies they came back in and each of them took a shower and washed their blood stained clothes .

" what if the police came for us ?"

" us ? I killed them "

" yea but i helped you hide the bodies "

" don't worry , the police isn't a problem "

Yes the police wasn't a problem she could play with their heads and make them do whatever she wanted them to do .

"Ok "

They went into the living room and turned on the tv . Joe looked at the screen but his face was blank .

Selena sat on his lap and nuzzled into his chest .

" i'm sorry Joe "

" i'll never see my parents again " he was crying .

" i know , i'm sorry "

" Selena please don't leave me !"

" why would i leave you ?"

" i don't know but if you do i'll have no one left in the world !"

" don't say that ! You have friends "

" i mean as family "

" oh , well then do you think we should get married ?"

He looked up at her surprised

"Yes "

" well ok then , we'll get married " she smiled and they kissed .