The End

The End

Selena's POV

I could see the wolves approach from one side , and the vampires from the other , i looked up at the trees were the boys were hidden . You had to know exactly where they were to be able to spot them . Zayn gave me a reassuring smile.

I took in a breath and watched as they both glared at me .

" What's going on here ?" Groaned A vampire with tattoos all over his arms .

" well see haha " i laughed nervously " it's a funny story .." I laughed again . When will the stupid trap work !

And as if it read my mind , metal sticks shot straight from the ground . The metal then expanded making solid walls enveloping all the werewolves and the vampires . It was a nuclear proof container . Basically a huge vault that contained high level of nuclear radiations . Soon enough , the nuclear bomb that Niall planted under ground is gonna go off , killing everything inside the vault . As soon as the roof was placed i bolted for the door the guys had prepared for me . It was a metal door with a small glass window . I think some of them would've followed me , if the bomb didn't already go off in the enormous vault .

I made it to the vault , seeing Zayn's face through the glass , but he didn't look happy . He looked worried an frantic , pulling on something . Probably the handle to the door . I grabbed the handle that was on my side and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge .

Tears slid down Zayn's face as he pulled harder and harder on the handle . And then he looked up and i could see the reflection of the explosion in his eyes , along with terror , and before i could respond , i felt my body burning .

My clothes had caught on fire .

Zayn screamed and yelled but i didn't feel powerful enough to reply or say good bye . The pain of being burned alive was too awful to describe .

But at least now the world will be in peace .

The last thing i saw was Zayn's screaming , red-cheeked , tear stained face .

And then everything went black and i died where i should die , along with all the other monsters that i belong with .

~ The End