Delena love

Selena was terrfied ! what could she do ?! where could she go ?! if the police finds her she'll get    killed !!

she flew back to her house . she decided that she'd spend the night there and think of a solution in the morning .

The next day she packed some clothes and head to Demi's house .

Although Demi was still mad at her she let her stay and quite frankly she was kind of afraid of her .

Demi sat on her fancy couch watching Tv and Selena slept in the guests room .

A few weeks went by , and Selena was still hidng at  Demi's .

But the thirst for blood was coming back and Selena couldn't take it anymore , when she wanted blood it was like she's in a trance ! she became more evil than usual and she couldn't stop  herself ! She not only craved blood she wanted to have fun with her victims before finishing them off . She felt the need to do that . And Demi was the easiest pray .

Why ?

 1- she lived alone 

2- all the mades and butllers leave at night 

3- she trusts Selena way too much 

So on a saturday night , while Demi was in her room , Selena put on a tight black tank top on top of her see-through bra , and a short tight black skirt . She fixed her hair and her make up , wore a cute paire of heels and went into Demi's room .

Demi was looking at the moon . She was wearing a bathrobe over he pajama .

Selena walked slowly facing the poor girl's back .

Demi felt something closing in on her . Her heart started racing .

then when she could feel warm breath , she turned around !

-"Oh .. it's you" she said , relieved to see that it'sonly Selena .

-"do you think i'm pretty Demi ?"

-"uhm .. yea sure Selena " Demi was confused . why was Selena asking her this ?

-"really ?"

-"yea really "

-how pretty ?"

-"really really pretty "

-"how do you think my lips taste like ?"

-"uhh i don't know "

-"let me show you"

Selena grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her .

Demi wanted to stop her .. but it felt so good ..  she just realized that she's in love with Selena !

Demi took off Selena's shirt and started kissing her neck .. Selena didn't like that .

-"i wanna kiss you"

Selena took off her best friend's shirt and  blind folded her with it .. then she threw her on the bed and got on top of her .. Feeling her chest her arms her neck her thighs ..

then she kissed her again and went down to kiss her neck .. She was about to bite her when Demi's boyfriend came in !

-"Demi ! Selena ! what are you doing ?! what the hell Demetria !! you're my girl !!!"

-"She's my girl now" said Selena with an evil smirk .

She got off Demi and chased him .. she finally caught him . and killed him afterwards she drank his blood till the last drop . 

She went back to Demi's room where Demi was still on the bed blind folded .

-"Selena ? What's going on ?'

Selena pulled her off the bed and kissed her .

she took the blind fold off .

-"Do you love me Demi ?"

-"Yes "

-"Help me get rid of the body "

-"what body ?! Selena what did you do ?!!"

She kissed her again feeling her back .

-"i killed him .. i killed him for you .. now kiss me "

they kissed again .

-"Selena ?"

-"yea ?'

-"i want you naked !"

Selena smiled and kissed her again feeling her chest .

-"after we get rid of the body "

the girls carried the body outside .

-" ok , now you dig a hole to put him in and i'll go wash his blood off the floor"

-"ok Selly"

A few moments later the police arrested Demi for murdering her boyfrend .

Selena didn't wach anything ! she called the police and framed Demi than she dissapeared .