As a Couple

Omg !!! I still can't believe i got over 500 reads ! Thanks so much to everyone that 's reading this !

Please comment and give me feedback .. Like did you enjoy it ? Is it any good ? I'd really appreciate that ! :)

Anyway music for this chapter :

Bang bang bang - by Selena Gomez

What it takes - camp rock soundtrack

Who owns my heart - by Miley cyrus

Love you like a love song - by Selena gomez

########################

Selena felt someone picking her up .

It was Nick .Nick Jonas . He brought her in to his room and pit her on his bed .

She blacked out .

When she woke up Nick was still by her side .

-" good morning sleepy head !" He said with a smile .

-" hey Nick , why did you help me ?"

-" a gentleman doesn't leave an injured beauty to float all alone in his pool "

They both laughed .

-" well , yeah . But you know that i'm a freak "

-" hey , it's not your fault they turned you into one of them"

-" yea , but aren't you afraid i'd hurt you ?"

-" to be honest i am , but i'm willing to take that chance ."

He laid down next to her and brushed her cheek with his finger . She then remembered Demi and Justin and started crying feeling the guilt burning her alive !

-" what happened to those people ! It's my fault ! I gave them the money to harm them ! I killed Demi and Justin !!! Nick they were the only people that knew how mean i was but were still there for me !!! I don't deserve to live !"

-" but Selena, did you know what they were gonna do with the money ?"

-" no , i just knew it's something bad ! God i'm such a fraud ! I should turn my self in !!!! All these people i've harmed ! God how can i live with myself !!!!"

Selena's ego was disappearing she was finally becoming the sweet innocent girl everyone thought she was .

- " it's ok Selena"

Nick said as he got closer to her and kissed her . Selena kissed back feeling love towards him !

Then she fell asleep again . When she woke up she strolled around the house . She heard weird noises coming out of one of the rooms and found Nick !

Nick kissing another girl !

Selena felt tears slicing her cheeks and she ran off . She went into one of the rooms .. Not realizing who's room it was and threw herself on the bed crying !

💔💔💔💔💔💔

Then someone came into the room . It was Joe .

-"hey Selena "

She didn't answer she just kept crying .

-"are you ok ?"

-" no !"

-" what happened sweetheart ? You can tell me !"

-" Nick .. He was .. He was .. Kissing this girl .."

-" so ?"

-" he kissed ME yesterday !"

-" wait a second , so he had a chance with you and he blew it off ! What an idiot !"

Selena giggled .

-" thanks"

She whispered .

-" you know , if it was me .. I would never in a million years let you go ."

-" really ?" She smiled .

-" yea" he smiled back as he leaned in and kissed her .

-" so are we a thing now ?" She asked shyly .

-" yea " he answered going in for another kiss .

They both laid down on his bed and fell asleep .

That night the Jonas brothers were having a party in their house . ( more like mansion)

Joe bought Selena a beautiful blue dress with some silver heels .

She wore them and they went down to the party as a couple .

When Nick saw them , he asked Joe to go out to the back yard .

-What the he Joe ! Selena's my girl !"

-" not after you kissed another girl you're not ! Selena wants me Nick ! So get over it !"

The vampire in Selena was acting up

Again .

-" how about you two boys have a fight whoever wins get me !"

They started the fight and Joe was losing so .. Selena attacked Nick from behind and killed him .

And Joe watched her with chock !

-" Selena what did you do ?!!"

-" you were losing !"

-" so you kill my brother !"

-"he's not that much of a loss "

-"Selena you're a monster !"

Selena 's face went red but instead of attacking him she ran off crying !

He buried his brothers body and went to follow Selena . She was in Nick's room crying in his bed .

-" Selena i'm sorry "

-" no you hate me !"

-" no i don't i love you!"

Selena looked at him with disbelief

He pulled her in for a kiss .