Sarah

Setting: 1943-1953
Places: Boston & Peach Creek
____________________________________
(Sarah's background)

It was 1942 and Linda and her husband Michael decided after having Edmond 4 year ago to have another child. So after getting 'busy' one night, Linda found out she was pregnant yet again.

On April 7th, 1943 Sarah Angle was born. She looked like her mother in the face but had her father's hair color, growing up Sarah was spoiled because she was her parent's only girl child.

And because of this she was a brat, and loved getting her brother in trouble just to see him be punished by their parents. Shoot she had been telling on Ed since the moment she learned how to speak at the age of 12 months, but no matter how much she got him in trouble he still loved her which annoyed her to the core.

She never really got a chance to get to know her father because he died when she was 2 years old so she always looked up to her mother. In the fall of 1948 5 year old Sarah started Kindergarten and was running the place by naptime.
____________________________________

It was October and young 5 year old Sarah was in the middle of recess where her and her two sidekicks Olivia Macintosh age 5 and Opalescence Marie aka Opal age 5 were picking on the kids.

" I said give it up!" Sarah yelled to the 4 year old boy who had her favorite toy as Olivia held him upside down by his ankles.

" STOP!" The little boy screamed and cried.

" Then give her back the toy you  imbecile!" Opal yelled her British accent cut threw the air.

" Here!" the boy said before Olivia threw him in the sandbox.

" Nice work you guys!" Sarah giggled " now let's go before he tells!"

The 3 girls run off laughing leaving the boy named Liam crying for his mommy.
____________________________________
(Afterwards)

The next year Sarah started the first grade and this is where her life took a horrible turn. She was still bossing kids around but it was her teacher Mr.Barnett that would change her short life forever.
____________________________________

It was February 14th, the day of love and Sarah along with her class were making cards and having a Valentine's Day party. Her strange handsome teacher Mr.Barnett was walking around watching the kids (especially the little girls), but his eye caught Sarah who was in the corner of the classroom by herself making a card for her mother considering no boy liked her because she was mean.

" Hello Sarah" he said in a creepy tone " What are ya makin'?" he said sitting next to the 5 soon to be 6 year old.

" Making a card for my mommy" she said with a smile as she focused her attention back on the card.

" Sarah?" he said gripping her small thigh " I want you to stay after class a bit, I have some special glitter that would go perfectly with your card"

" Wow really!?" Sarah said excitedly and he nodded " okay"

The creepy teacher walked away and Sarah continued to color till a voice distracted her.

" Don't do it" a little girl with black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin said, she was known as Terry Donner.

" What Terry?" Sarah said confused.

" Don't stay afterschool with him, he's a bad man" Terry said in a nervous tone.

" Your just trying to scare me!" Sarah yelled back.

" No I ain't, he's bad news!" Terry said getting angry " my big sister Carry who's in 5 grade now use to have him as her first grade teacher!"