Nazz

Setting: 1965-1979
Places: Florida & Peach Creek
____________________________________
(Nazz's background)

It was 1964 and 22 year old Eric Van BartonSchmeer had just graduated from college and began working as a mechanic. One day he would meet the love of his life, her name Vivian Berlin she was a beautiful 20 year old in her junior year of college and a hipster. They got married and in 1965 would have their first child.

On June 19th, 1965 their daughter Nazari Van BartonSchmeer was born. Though Orlanda, Florida was nice they decided that a change of scenery would be nice, Nazari was 6 years old when her parents decided to move. By this time she already had three other siblings 4 year old Jake Van BartonSchmeer, 3 year old Mike Van BartonSchmeer, and 1 year old Nessa Van BartonSchmeer.

So in 1971 they moved from Orlanda, Florida to the small town of Peach Creek. They moved into a large house in a quiet suburban neighbor, Nazari was very popular in school and around the neighborhood almost everyone knew her. It wasn't till she was 8 years old that she would get her nickname Nazz by her friends. Which she still uses in the afterlife today.

By the time Nazz was 10 her family had expanded, she now had six siblings Jake now 8, Mike now 7, Nessa now 5, 3 year old Taylor Van BartonSchmeer, and 5 month old twins Malcom and Madeline Van BartonSchmeer. In 1977 Nazz started the seventh grade where she would meet her best friends, Gigi aka Gina Millhouse a kind seventh grader who was suppose to be in the sixth grade but skipped a grade and Savannah Kromer a wild seventh grader like Nazz, one day an incident would take place.
____________________________________

Nazz was in Social Studies class, today they we're having a competition which meant the class was split up into two teams, the blues and the reds. Nazz was on the red team with Savannah and Gigi, their teacher Ms. France was testing them on history.

" The single event that caused the U.S. to enter WW2?" Ms. France shout out, the blue team hit their buzzer.

" The bombing of Pearl Harbor!" Ally Jefferson one of the smartest kids in the class shouted out, most of the people on her team were smart which gave them an advantage.

" Correct! Blue team 25 points, Red team 10!" Ms. France said making Nazz groan in frustration.

" Guys we gotta step our game up!" Nazz said to her team, the kids on her team were the ones who didn't care, the goofy ones, and the one who didn't know the answers.

" Look around Nazz, nobody knows the answers!" Savannah the red headed, green eyed girl replied annoyed.

" I definitely don't know" Hamilton East the school bully said as he scratched his blonde head.

" Why don't ya try oh I don't know GUESSING!" Jennifer Claude the class clown replied.

" I know the answers" Gigi cut in.

" Then answer dweeb!" Steven Miller one of the popular kids who was on the basketball team said.

" Actually! Nazz and I are the only ones answering!" Gigi shot back.

" Guys relax!" Nazz calmed her team down " me and Gigi got this"

" Who was a Civil Rights Leader?" said the teacher.

Nazz hit the buzzer " Um...Martin Luther...um?"

Gigi pretended to cough before giving Nazz the answer " King.Jr" she coughed out.

" Martin Luther King. Jr!" Nazz shouted out.

" Correct! point for the Red team!" she said to the kids.