"I had a bad feeling about him." I mutter. Ally pulls me in for kiss, causing the girls to gag beside us. 

"Don't worry babe, I'm always yours." She says with a smile. I return the smile, and add in a bonus hug.

"Likewise, babygirl." I say. As we make our way towards the elevators, I distribute the room keys. One for Ally and I, and one for the rest. The other four look at in surprise.

"Only 2 rooms?" Lauren asks. Ally nods apologetically.

"Unfortunately yes. They had only had two rooms left, sorry!" She says. 

"It's alright, we'll just have to go somewhere private. Right, Lo?" Camila says, causing Ally to snap her head towards the Cuban. I couldn't hold in my laughter as I watch Ally intimidate the taller Cuban. 

"I beg your pardon?" Ally says

"Uh, nothing!" Mila says, now hiding behind Lauren. I put my hand on Ally who's now sporting a small smile. Once we make it to our floor, we quickly locate our rooms. 

"There better be no dirty deeds in this room!" Mani yells, causing Ally to chuckle. 

"Mani, you've spent too much time with Ally." I say. Mani sends a playful glare in my direction before entering her room. Ally and I enter ours as well, stunning us with it's lavishness. We hop on to the bed, and commence our passionate make out session. The two of us continued to mingle for half an hour straight, before succumbing to exhaustion. 

"I'm going to hop in the shower, care to join?" I ask.

"You go on ahead, I need to make sure that the plans for tomorrow are set and ready to go." She says. I send her an air kiss before grabbing a set of clothes from my suitcase and heading in to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later, I'm out of the shower, and in the middle of putting on my clothes when I hear a loud gasp followed by the sound of footsteps running out the door. I quickly finish putting on my clothes, and exit the bathroom to find the room empty. Panicking, I make my out the door.

"ALLY!" I yell down the hallway. Normani opens her door, gives me a disapproving look, and motions for me to head inside. Once I'm inside, I notice Ally sitting in tears on the bed surrounded by the two Cubans. 

"Bab-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" She yells, causing me to flinch. 

"What happened?" 

"You tell me. Am I not good enough?" She says, crying. I look at the others in confusion. Normani pulls out her phone and hands it to me.

                                      Fifth Harmony Star Being Cheated On?                                                                    Sources say Ally Brooke's current girlfriend seen                                    with another girl    

Before I could explain, Ally storms out of the room and in to ours. She locks herself in, leaving me helpless since I left my key card inside. The others drag me back to their room and set me down on the bed. 

"Explain. Now." Normani demands. 

"That is my childhood friend, Y/CH/N (Your Childhood Friend's Name). We hadn't seen each other in years before she came to me for some relationship help. I agreed and we went to the park to talk about her BOYFRIEND. Even though we're just friends, we've always been somewhat touchy with each other." I say, looking at four surprised faces in front of me.

"When was this?" Dinah asks.

"Two days before Ally came home; when you guys went shopping." 

"That explains why you weren't home." Dinah says, causing me to nod. 

"I'm going to go give Will a call." Normani says. The rest of us exit the room, and head to mine. I knock on the door again, hoping she'll respond. Nothing.

"Ally!" I call out. Still nothing. Then Dinah tries, still to no avail. At this point, I take out phone, preparing to call her, but the door opens to reveal her all dressed up. I rush forward to hug her, but she pushes me away. 

"Ally, where are you going?" I ask. 

"For a night out with Marco." She says, and walks away down the hall. Tears cascade down my cheek as I now know the feeling of losing your Lucky Charm. I trudge back to the other room, followed by the other three. Not wanting to see anyone, I flop on to bed and cry in to the pillow as the others try to comfort me. But all that's on mind my is Ally, every second of every minute. I love you Allyson Brooke Hernandez

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it is a bit short.

~Desmond