9

I woke up early in the morning. Well if you confident eight thirty early. I slept in human form, snuggled into Lexington. He was currently laying on my chest, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist and his right leg thrown over mine. He was snoring lightly which was very cute.
I took my hand from under my head and started rigging my fingers to his soft as a feather hair. Seriously, it was as soft as my owl feathers.
Lexington stirred a little, gave a slight groan and snuggled deeper into my chest, making me giggle.
We stayed like that for another half hour, until Lexington once again groaned, stretched without letting go of me somehow, and opened his beautiful eyes.
His eyes immediately met mine and he gave me a dashing smile.

"Good morning." He said, his voice still raspy with sleep.

"Morning." I grinned down at him and ran my fingers through his hair once more.
He moaned.

"That feels nice." He said, dropping his head back on my chest. He sighed and clutched me closer to him. "I'm so tired." He whined.

"When did you even go to sleep?" I asked. I went to bed by myself last night.

"Not very late. Around twelve. But then I also woke up at three in the morning for no reason." He explained while living up so he was leveled with me. He brushed his index finger on my cheek, and brushed a piece of my hair out of my face.
"But I got to see you sleep. You are adorable." He added.

"Creep." I said, slapping him on the shoulder playfully.

"Weren't you watching me sleep too?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow up in question.

"Well..." I tailed off.

"Creep." Lexington mocked with a chuckle. He leaned down and pressed his lips softly to mine, pulling away in just a few seconds.
I looked him in the eyes and pulled him into another kiss.
"Your appointment is today. And in a few hours too. It's ten already" he said. My eyes widened. "Well fine it's nine thirty." Lexington corrected himself.

"You can go, I'll make breakfast." I told him, ready to slip out of bed when his hand cane back around my waist and pulled me back.

"Not so fast. I am making you breakfast. No ifs not buts." Lexington said. He clearly left to place for argument so I just went with it, slipping out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

I sighed when I got there and locked the door. I turned on the shower and when the water was good enough, I hopped in.

When I came out of the shower, I walked straight to the closet, towel still tightly wrapped around me and chose a comfortable but cute outfit.

I wore black leather leggings, a red silk button up, black four inch ankle boots and a spiked gold necklace and bracelets

I came out of the room and followed the amazing smell of pancakes, bacon and whatever else was cooking to the kitchen where my mate was standing shirtless, prancing around the kitchen with a goofy grin on his face while cooking something.
I took out my phone and started filming before he noticed me. Oh he was listening to music and singing too. Even better.
I got about a minute and a half of footage when Lexington turned around suddenly and froze in place when he saw me. I quickly snapped a picture too because the position he was in was priceless.
He stood legs apart, knees bent, mouth wide open, one hand holding a pan and the other a jazz hand.
I paused the video and then let my laugh loose.
I laughed harder than I probably ever had before. I was in tears by the end and Lexington was just looking at me with a slight smile on his face.

"You have a carry cute laugh." He said and came closer to me.
"You know, even in heels you're barely tall enough to even reach my jaw." He said and I looked to where I reached, groaning in frustration.
I just reached his shoulder.

(Literally their height difference right now)

"I still love your height though. It makes you vary cute and cuddly."

"Cute and cuddly? Really? I though you were a mature alpha." I said the last part sarcastically. "Let's just eat and get this doctor's appointment over with." I said and sat down on one of the bar stools.
Lexington set s plate that was stacked high with door in front of me, and I dig in. The food tasted heavenly.

•••••****••••**•••**••***•••**••**••••*•••••

After a few hours of tests I have need diagnosed with minor ADHD and have received a small container filled with tablets that are supposed to reduce it.

"Ugh. Why? Just, why?" I questioned, looking at the pill container in my hand.

"Don't worry. You will be fine. Just one pill a day." Lexington said softly, taking the container and stuffing it into his jeans pocket.

"One a day. That's it." I smiled. This won't be too bad. Not with Lexington here.

*•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•* *•*

So guys I went to prom :)
It was yesterday and in a wedding hall 😄
But it was fun. The music sucked (The played little einsteins remix) and there wasn't much food, but I had fun with my friends. And I felt really good in my dress too 😁😁