3

"You want me to let you outside Mel?" Lexington asked me when he saw me staring out the window.
We are in his office, he was doing paperwork and I was sitting on another wooden stand that Lexington got for his office.
It's been a week and s half and I would be introduced to the pack in two days. And I haven't been outside once.
"Yeah!" I mind linked him, flapping my wings.

"Alright. It's about time I let my wolf out anyways." He said and got up. He put on the glove and I flew up to his hand, sitting on it.
We walked outside, where a few kids were gathered around a tree, looking up and shouting.

"What is all this noise guys. What happened." Lexington asked the children.

"We were playing football but now the ball is stuck up in the tree Alpha Lexington." A boy about the age of ten said.

"I'll get it for them" I said.

"Melville will get it." Lexington told the kids and they all cheered.

I spread my wings out, making the kids ooh-d from the sight.

I flew up to the tree, spotting the football right away, I kicked it from the branch and it landed on the grass with a light thud

"Thank you Melville!" The kids choruses and ran off laughing.

"You ready? I'm going to go into the woods a little and shift alright?" He said and I nodded my owl head.

He walked for about five minutes into the woods before he told me to fly up to s tree and turn away.
However, I wasn't just about to miss the sight of my mate undressing, so I flew up to a tree across from the one he went behind. I turned around when he started to look around, but then twisted my head 180 degrees, getting a very good look and his muscled back and perky ass. I then watched his shift into a beautiful smoky wolf. He stood tall, at least for a wolf. He stood at six feet in height and maybe twelve feet in length.

"I know you were looking at me

"I know you were looking at me. You can come down now." He mind linked me, his voice teasing.

I flew down, landing next to him.
He then ran off, and I followed him by flying. We did that for hours until we were both exhausted.
Lexington shifted and I flew up to his outstretched hand.
We made it back to our room when I felt my owl trying to talk to me.

"I want to shift. I want Mate to see us in human form." She said.

"Are you sure? Are the wings going to be there?" I asked her.

"That's only if you shift half way idiot." Beatrice told me, laughing slightly. Oh yeah, I forgot that every shifting supernatural has the ability to shift half way.

"Alright." I told her. Lexington was in the closet changing out of the dirty clothes that were covered in sweat.

I flew in to him shirtless, took a second to appreciate his amazing abs and then snatched a shirt from one of the shelves. I set it on the floor and tried to get myself into the shirt.

"Mel what in he world are you doing?" Lexington chuckled. I have him a glare and he rolled his eyes, picking up the shirt and pulling it over my head.

"Thanks." I said. I put my wings through the arm holes and then imagined my human form.
My feathers started to disappear as I grew in size drastically. Or not so drastically.

"Melville? What are you doing?" Lexington asked again, voice sounding concerned and frightened.

I felt the feathers on my head turn into hair and then everything finally stopped.

"Melville?" Lexington said, unsure.
I looked up at his and he gasped.

Lexington's POV

Holy shit. What the fuck just happened.
One second the was being goofy and trying to squeeze into my shirt and now there is a very small girl lying on my floor.

"Melville?" I said, unsure. The girl picked her head up and I gasped. The first thing I noticed were he most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on any human being. Ever.

They were both blue? Green, yellow, and even orange

They were both blue? Green, yellow, and even orange. All at once.
Her hair was copper red. Her skin slightly tan. Her lips are light pink and plump. She's just, perfect.

"Oh my god. It's, it's you! As a human! Gosh you're gorgeous!" I said, stretching out my hand to help her up.
She took my hand with her tiny and very soft one, and sparks erupted and danced on my palm.
The stood up, legs shaky and like jelly so she of course fell forward and her face collided with my stomach.

"Oops. Sorry." She said. Her voice sounded even more beautiful in real life then when we spoke through mind link.

She stood up straight and I chuckled at her height compared to mine. The top of her head didn't even reach my shoulder. I'd say she's about 5'2. It's like if you put one of her owl forms on top of another.

"You're very short." I said jokingly.
She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed.

"I'm not short. I'm fun-sized." She corrected, making me laugh. "Owls are supposed to be small because we shrink in size almost two times." She stated matter of factly.

"Unfortunately we don't have any clothes hat would fit you. And I am going to take you shopping today for clothes. I might have to borrow from one of the kids." I said, thinking about this situation. All the she wolves in our pack range from 5'6 to 6 feet tall. And all the males from 5'8 to 6'5. Some a little shorter, some a little taller but nobody usually outgrows the alpha.

"No it's okay. You can just give me a pair of your boxers and a flannel, and I got it from there." She said, my head jerked towards her.

"That's an awful little number of supplies." I said.

"But that is all that I need." She said with a wide grin.