8

How do you like my watercolor drawing of an owl? I drew it a long time ago but still :)) by the way follow me on my art-insta. (It's up there haha) #shamelessselfpromo

After she left the room, I turned around to look at Lexington.

"Well, she is desperate." I declared after a few seconds of staring at him.

"Tell me about it. I've been trying to fight her off for years. Ever since I was sixteen, drink a little too much and played spin the bottle which landed of her." He said. "Ugh. I still get the chills when I think about it. She was wearing so much lipgloss it felt like I was kissing a dolphin. Actually, I think I would prefer kissing a dolphin a lot more." Lexington ranted, and I burst out laughing.

"Actually, dolphins feel more rubbery. But I can imagine." I giggled.

"How do you know what kissing a dolphin would feel like?" He asked, eyebrow raised.

"Because I did." I shrugged and plumbed down into his soft office chair. I spun it around, smiling at the sensation.

"You know, I was thinking of getting you an advice chair as well. And a desk, putting it right there." He pointed at a vacant part of the room. It was bare, nothing there.

"Ahh. Are we gonna go to IKEA for that?" I asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Ugh that place is a maze. And the furniture is impossible to put together." I groaned.

"How do you know? You've spent the last few years as an owl." Lexington asked, sitting down in the edge of his desk.

"Well we had IKEA when I wasn't an owl. And I sometimes saw people trying to assemble it though house windows." I shrugged, twirling one of his pens.

"Do you have ADHD or something?" Lexington suddenly asked.

"No. At least I don't think so." I said. "Why do you think so?" I asked.

"Fist of all, you can't stop fidgeting. Your leg is jumping up and down: you can't keep focus on one thing. You've twirled about every thing I have on my desk. Tried to make a paper airplane but quit half way and made a plane out of a ruler and a pen. All in the span of maybe two or three minutes. Oh and you keep twirling on the chair." He listed. I looked down at my legs and sure enough, one of them was jumping up and down.

"Well, I would call that ADHD but I would get that checked out." I bit my lip after I said that, thinking. I did have a very difficult time focusing in school or anywhere. Or sitting in one place. Tests were an absolute hell for me.

"I'll bring you to the pack doctor tomorrow to get you checked for ADHD or ADD." He said, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To make an appointment. Duh." He said.

"Mind link." I said, tapping my forehead.

"I know. But I also have something to sort out with him anyways. See ya." He playfully waved and was out the door.
I giggled and kept spinning in the chair for the next ten minutes, before I got bored and went outside. I explored some of the pack land in my owl form before coming back home around dinner time.
I was met with an unhappy looking Lexington.

"Where were you?" He asked, arms crossed over his chest.

"Flying." I answered him.

"Flying where?"

"Around." I replied, making a circle motion with my hand.

"And your mind link was off because?" He questioned.

"Oh! It was off? I didn't realize!" I gasped. I haven't realized that I have blocked everyone out while I went exploring the pack lands.
"Sorry, I really didn't know." I said guiltily.

"It's alright." Lexington said, hugging me. "By the way, your appointment is tomorrow at noon." He told me. And I was kind of dreading it.

---/

Kind of a short one there.

Also guys go follow and read my friend's bhavishahh 's story.
She wrote it a year ago then decided not to publish it. She gave it to me in class to read today and honestly I was blown away! I had to check if it was her or she was showing me a book 😅
Go check it out and give her some love and support! The book is amazing so far, you guys will love it!!

Also guys, I'm in my school's musical which is The Wizard of Oz, and I don't know what my drama teacher is thinking.
She made my SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER THE MAYOR OF MUNCHKIN CITY! Like I get it it's fun and everything but he is always so monotone and his voice can put ANYONE to sleep. And even if he doesn't have to actually sing, he has to talk sing and he CAN'T! But it's hilarious because all he munchkins are like 4'9 to like 5'2 and he's a 5'7, 50 year old bald guy with a huge beer stomach. 😄😄😄😄
I think you can guess which one is the teacher
(The kids are a lot shorter, it's just the angle because the photographer was below the stage)

Also the costume designers suck because all the costumes are like around the same size, they didn't make enough green skirts for people who play Ozians and Jitterbugs and now we have to wear skirts made out of s TABLECLOTH! Image how hot it is! An...

And I just realized that this whole author's note is like 400 words long 😂😂😂