two.

okay losers, let's get this show on the road. like bangtan bhb, i abandoned this for a month or so, but made a slaying comeback with a few updates. i'm gonna try to do the same for this.

btw, the seating arrangement in the classroom will be different!

let's go for it.

"this is insane," yoongi mumbled under his breath, taking slow footsteps down the hall, eyes glancing at the room numbers every time he passed by a classroom. people, on the sides, were staring at him, whispers filling the hallway at the sight of the new 'female' student.

i heard she's the one that passed the special exams.

what? she gets to be in class 7b? with taehyung oppa...

she doesn't deserve to be in class 7b!

i bet she's not even that smart...

looks like kim seokjin will have some new eye candy...

she doesn't seem that bad...

yoongi, instead, merely scoffed at each and every comment he overheard, paying no attention to the people pointing at him or even glaring at him. reaching the end of the hall, he cursed under his breath, where the fuck is classroom 7b?

"this goddamn skirt is gonna be the death of me." he muttered to himself, looking around for possible routes to the classroom he'd been looking for.

his developing misery ends when someone clears their throat behind him, yoongi turning around to see who it was.

a blonde, too smiley male, grinning at yoongi. "you must be... uh... min yunmi?" 

yoongi prepares his voice.

okay, so, he's got a wig that goes down till his shoulders, very convincing legs wrapped in those tight as fuck socks or tights or whatever the fuck, a skirt that goes till his knees (he still wonders why the boys and girls' uniforms don't match. even one bit.) and very convincing light makeup. his only problem was his voice.

before leaving this morning, his mother told him to act like a shy person so he didn't have to talk as much, and so that people wouldn't notice his voice that sounded like a male's. but what his mother didn't tell him was how his voice should be when he had no choice but to speak.

at first, he settled for slightly making his voice higher, along with making it really quiet. "...yeah. yoonji."

the blonde leaned over, tilting his head. "sorry, what?"

fuck it.

he settled for the same voice, only louder. "just call me yoonji, instead."

thank the heavens above, because he didn't pause, and he definitely didn't shoot yoongi an odd look at his tone of voice. he just smiled, gave yoongi a short nod, before going, "i'm park jimin. class president of 7b." yoongi almost lets out a sigh in relief if it weren't for jimin quickly turning around, telling him to follow.

they ascended a flight of stairs, some students descending giving yoongi some odd looks. when they reached the second floorㅡ which felt like forever in yoongi's caseㅡ the staring only got worse, some too loud to the point where yoongi just wanted to spit an answer right at their faces. have these people ever heard of the concept of gossiping quietly?