Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML!

Start from the beginning

"No way" he said spinning around and I laughed.

"Yes way" I said, as he pinned on his name tag. He laughed and I heard my father calling my name. "Well. I hope to see you soon" I said walking out.

"Bye Jerry" he called.

"Bye Derrek" I called back, the door slamming shut separating us. I walked back into the main restaurant, plates of food sitting at a table. My brother in a booster seat and my dad waiting patiently for me. "Sorry, Pac-Man is addicting, and then I ran into an employee" I said sitting down and he laughed. "That's why I got the game" he said and I smiled.

"A lot of teens, around your age work here. Maybe you can make some friends" he suggested taking a bite of food. I took a bite and chuckles. "Really Dad?" I asked, giving him a stupid look. "What, Just trying to help" he said looking down at his plate.

"I know you are dad, but do you really think they would want to become friends with there bosses kid? What if we got in a fight, and I came bawling to you" I explained and he nodded. "Yeah. True" he said defeated. I laid a hand on his and he looked up at me.

"Ill try to make friends. I promise" I said and he smiled and started eating again. When we were done eating, I noticed three boys push there way out. One of them I recognized as Derrek the others I didn't really recognize. "I got to talk to the chef, Ill see you tonight" my dad standing up and kissing my cheek. A boy came over, and started to take the plates. He tried to discreetly look at me, but I noticed. The other boy, was looking too. As him and Derrek cleaned a table each other. They cleaned one spot repeatedly and I laughed. I picked a now sleeping Kane up and walked over. "You guys should clean more then one area" I hinted and turned around. I heard a lot of grumbling and laughed to myself as I walked out. When I finally got him, and Laid Kane done I went into my room and fell asleep. Only to be woken hours later by loud music. I didn't like loud music, not when I looked at the time and noticed it said 11:00. Knowing my baby brother needed his sleep, I got up. I threw my hair in a messy pony tail, and took off my regular clothes and slipped on my pajama bottoms. They balanced on my hip, I threw on a small, and tight tank top. That exposed half my stomach, you could see the belly button I begged my dad to let me have. I stomped out, slipping on bunny slippers and walked next door. I knocked on the door, until it swung open. The bad boy next door, standing on the other side. "How may I help you?" he asked. His voice deep, and seductive as he leaned casually against the doorway. A skimpy blonde, with a leather skirt on and knee high boots. A red shirt with short sleeves, and a v neck shirt that exposed her black laced bra laced clung to his bulging bicep. "My baby brother, is trying to sleep. So turn down your darn music" I said calmly my eyes narrowed angrily at him.

"Make me Goldie locks" he said, his eye brow raising in a suggestive manner. I made a gagging noise, and noticed the blondes glares. "Just turn it down, wannabe" I said threw clenched teeth. He smirked knowing he was getting on my nerves. "The names, Damien by the way. What's yours?" he asked, a hint of real curiosity in his voice. I saw headlights and someone park there car. Minutes later, Derrek was next to me. Looking confused.

"Jerry why are you here? And in Pajama's?" he asked.

"I could ask the same thing, minus the pajama's though. Since your not wearing pajama's and all. I mean why would you be wearing pajama's. You just got here, from work and..." I was interrupted by a sharp and rude laugh. I spun around, my eyes narrowing at the source. "Jerry? isn't that a guys name" he laughed and I glared at him.

"Jerry can be a girl and a guys name. Looser" I muttered and turned back towards Derrek.

"So why are you here? I didn't think of you as the type to hang with smoker idiots" I asked and he laughed. "Unfortunately that smoking idiot is my twin brother" he said and my mouth fell open. I looked back and forth, trying to find the resemblance. There wasn't any, but the piercing emerald green eyes. "Tell your twin to turn down the music" I muttered walking off the porch in record speed. Going into my house, and shutting my door and darting upstairs and into my room. I stood there mouth wide opened. I had to hot twin boys living next door to me. This summer, couldn't have gotten been any better. Well it could have if one of them wasn't a smoking, irritating, non-caring, slut dating, bad boy. I groaned and closed my eyes. Sleeping coming again, for the second time today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whaddya Think?

My fans, who know me and have read my vampire stories, this girl will remind you a lot of Jenni in the dear future. With her sense of humor and wackiness. This may be boring, but i guarantee it will get better, just got to get all the boring, describing, out there before you get to the real drama. *Rubs hands evilly* Mwuahaha! Lmao(:

Well COMMENT and VOTE and TELL ME if I should CONTINUE, PLEASE! O.O

Now I shall go, and FYI to my other story's fans...will try to upload tuesday. Love you, now COMMENT AND VOTE AND GOOD NIGHT OR GOOD DAY OR EVEN, GOOD AFTERNOON(: